• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The two phones I am considering right now are the V10 and the 6p. Need to sell my G4 and get rid of my Note 4 before I get another phone though

Wait best buy would accept a return from the Google play Store?
metal slim band for $99
http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/sma-moto-360-gold-metal-18mm/?_requestid=166537
Out of stock but iII'll swing by a store. Would love the gold one
actually. try this from slickdeals

1)
Code:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/businessportals/businesssites/boeing.html

2) In the upper right "New Customers" box click "Shop Online"
3) Enter your ZipCode in the box when prompted (if prompted).
4) In the lower left "New Customers" box click "Accessories"
5) From the phone selecter drop downs, pick Make = Google, Model = Nexus 6 Midnight
6) Scroll down for a while til you see them $74.99 plus tax, but free 2-day shipping.

they have the champagne one. was leaning to wards silver but only the slim band so might get the champagne one
Tried this, only see the 2nd Gen ones. 

renders of blackberry's supposed next android device.

piff

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gal...l_be_on_february_21_rumor_says-news-14958.php

Any predictions on changes? I'm guessing it's just gonna be mostly internal changes since the S6 was a complete overhaul.
My guess, it will be a huge pile of crap. The GS6 is by far the most problem filled phone in recent memory. Everyone I talk to with that phone has problems with it.
I have two friends that own the GS6 and they both regret getting one. The battery life alone is terrible 

Note 5 is fire. I literally love everything about it except the battery life and its not that bad just as great as the Turbo.

Cant do the v10. It bogged down trying to watch NFL Mobile twice.

Ive thrown everything I can at the Note 5 and its eaten it and spit it out

Last edited:
Got a Huawei watch coming Friday. I been going crazy downloading faces. Man it's so many nice ones on Google +

copped da v10. should arrive on friday.

the promos for micro sd, battery, charger, and cloud storage sold me.

im coming from a oneplus one so i'll miss cyanogen, but this will hopefully just be an interim phone for me while i wait for a phone with all the same features and an 820 dragonsnapper.

anyone used the tmobile jump stuff they signed up for? I was just going to buy my v10 outright but the sales rep insisted there was no reason not to do the jump program. is it a seamless trade in experience?

Last edited:
im coming from a oneplus one so i'll miss cyanogen, but this will hopefully just be an interim phone for me while i wait for a phone with all the same features and an 820 dragonsnapper.

anyone used the tmobile jump stuff they signed up for? I was just going to buy my v10 outright but the sales rep insisted there was no reason not to do the jump program. is it a seamless trade in experience?

Very easy. They'll take pretty much any phone that was made in the last couple years assuming its not in terrible condition. Scratches, niks, etc are all good. I couldn't trade in my Nexus 6 because the screen was cracked, but I was planning on getting the screen replaced and gifting it anyways.

It'll take a little while to process, but doing the promo was easy as well.

:smile:

Still debating about whether or not I should pick up the LG G Pad F 8.0. Anyone have it? T-Mobile has a promotion with the V10 where you get a $100 off (bringing the tablet down to ~$140,) but that 1GB of RAM is a scary thought :x

Last edited:
Really wish the 6P would come to T-mobile so I can jump. Not down to take this loss on the note 4 via selling it.

Very easy. They'll take pretty much any phone that was made in the last couple years assuming its not in terrible condition. Scratches, niks, etc are all good. I couldn't trade in my Nexus 6 because the screen was cracked, but I was planning on getting the screen replaced and gifting it anyways.

It'll take a little while to process, but doing the promo was easy as well.

:smile:

Still debating about whether or not I should pick up the LG G Pad F 8.0. Anyone have it? T-Mobile has a promotion with the V10 where you get a $100 off (bringing the tablet down to ~$140,) but that 1GB of RAM is a scary thought :x

Nah, if it aint free, don't do it. I have it and while it's coo, it's not worth the money. I got it for free during the Father's Day promo. I pay for insurance and $10 for 5GB through data match. It's coo since I only pay $20/mo. for insurance and data but if I had to pay EIP for it, I'd be against it.

The UI lags a lot,casting will freeze from time to time, I guess that's due to the device "not being optimized" for according to the prompt that pops up before casting. :rolleyes. The stylus is coo and works well with it especially when writing something out instead of typing. Screen is decent for it's price and the speaker is coo though it's on the back and can be easily muffled by your hand or case if you get the case w/ the screen cover that flips back.

The build feels solid and has withstood my son and daughter playing w/ it and dropping it a few times.

The biggest feature for me is the USB 3.0 slot So easy to plug my 1tb hdd in and watch movies from there.

Really wish the 6P would come to T-mobile so I can jump. Not down to take this loss on the note 4 via selling it.

Yea, me too. I can't see myself w/ a non-Nexus phone again unless it's close to Vanilla Android like the Moto X. Getting updates fast and no bloatware is a big deal for me.

Last edited:
Note 5 is fire. I literally love everything about it except the battery life and its not that bad just as great as the Turbo.

Bout to jump from my S6 Edge + to Note 5 :lol:

I think my Note 5 battery is no good. It'll go from 100% to 75% in one hour with no OST. I literally have to charge it like 3 times per day :smh:

I think my Note 5 battery is no good. It'll go from 100% to 75% in one hour with no OST. I literally have to charge it like 3 times per day :smh:

Post your battery stats

That'd be a wise move

Bout to jump from my S6 Edge + to Note 5
laugh.gif
Whats the difference between the two besides the S-pen? They look like almost identical devices to me 

Whats the difference between the two besides the S-pen? They look like almost identical devices to me 

Hand-feel is wayyy better with the Note and its screen is much better too. The whites are a pale yellow with the Edge.

whew

got my n5x in 1 day :lol:

fuxin wit marshmellow heavyyyyyy :pimp:

why cant i bring up google now from the bottom anymore tho :frown:

Back
Top Bottom