Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha...HTC is just like "**** it, we'll give you a 6P clone too"

anyone else using YouTube music? not sure what to think of it but nice that it's free with Google play music.

Last edited:
The one thing I dislike about Spotify is there isn't an option to add a song to be played next. You can add it to the queue, but not play next.

Minor but yeah 
laugh.gif
 I switched over to Spotify from Google Play mainly because I liked the interface better and I preferred their playlists too. The Discover Weekly feature is worth it alone, I've found a lot of new music I really like.

Last edited:
got my 6p spigen rugged armor case in the mail today but still no 64gb 6ps in stock on google play store |I

This Verus case I got for my 6P before the phone came is not bad but the charging port cutout is a touch too small. The cable doesn't feel like it's plugged all the way in and it gets stuck in the bezel of the case when I take out the cable. Guess I'll have to get something else.

This Verus case I got for my 6P before the phone came is not bad but the charging port cutout is a touch too small. The cable doesn't feel like it's plugged all the way in and it gets stuck in the bezel of the case when I take out the cable. Guess I'll have to get something else.

read about that issue on xda. I believe you can contact them and get a replacement updated case. they know about the issue.

Yup they said they're sending new cases out. I just sanded down the port opening to make it wider. Also widened the fingerprint scanner opening to make it more comfortable to use

Last edited:
Yup they said they're sending new cases out. I just sanded down the port opening to make it wider. Also widened the fingerprint scanner opening to make it more comfortable to use

I just contacted them and they responded w/in like 5 mins. I'll see what they say and I don't mind the fingerprint cutout, seems the perfect size to me and not cut huge like a case on my one coworker's phone.

So, I placed my LG V10 promo thing in on a Wednesday 11/4 and still haven't heard anything from them...... When I go to the promo site and enter the email address to track my submission, it still says Data not found.

Back
Top Bottom