• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd go without a case way before I go without the glass screen protector
How come?

For some reason, I'm more prone to scratching the back of my phone than the front and i have no clue how that even happens
laugh.gif

bought a chromebook yesterday...

downloaded a zip file and cant figure out how to unzip, the **** I googled was useless

it mounted the file, but the file was empty

any suggestions?

All these times I've been walking 'round walmart not even looking for NPs and they been throwin' em at me now all of a sudden they gone. I don't want to wait on one through ebay so I might pony up the dough for a Nvidia smh. its one of those i'm sad but it still works out moments

Tell me about it, I'm trying to pick one up for a coworker and can't find one for the life of me

Did you come across this? Maybe give it a try http://www.omgchrome.com/extract-zip-files-chromebook/

I've had my Chromebook for a couple years and I honestly don't remember ever needing to unzip a file 
laugh.gif

I also read that you can open it in the files app, it'll show all the files, then you just copy it in another folder and you're good.
thanks.

yeah, I was trying to download a few mixtapes to upload to gpm... I figured it'd be a simple process since its easy to unzip files on my phone

Back on the Android squad, got my 6p this weekend. Joint is a straight beast. :nthat: I thought it would be wayyy too big, but it's surprisingly manageable even with a case.
Any recommendations on must have apps? thanks fambs

Last edited:
Back on the Android squad, got my 6p this weekend. Joint is a straight beast. :nthat: I thought it would be wayyy too big, but it's surprisingly manageable even with a case.

ES File Explorer
Mobdro
Swiftkey
Orbot\Orweb
Grindr lulz jk
KeePassDroid
Messenger (better than hangouts imo)
Google Keep
Android Pay
ACR

Last edited:
Finally got my 6p, but I haven't even opened the box until my case and screen protector gets here. :lol:

Graphite FTW. :pimp:

Back on the Android squad, got my 6p this weekend. Joint is a straight beast.
nthat.gif
I thought it would be wayyy too big, but it's surprisingly manageable even with a case.
ES File Explorer
Mobdro
Swiftkey
Orbot\Orweb
Grindr lulz jk
KeePassDroid
Messenger (better than hangouts imo)
Google Keep
Android Pay
ACR
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Would someone be able to provide a list of good phones that have WiFi calling? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom