• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah and based on my research it's the best experience you'll have for running kodi out of all the android tV boxes. I'll let you guys know how it is in a couple days. if I'm not impressed I'll return it and cop a nexus player instead. Had to at least try it at that price point it's at today though
man i want one but i can't see buying a gaming system for $100+ that isn't a XB1 or PS4. it's unmatched in it's field but the only android games I play don't require much work

I can justify $100 if the specs are there but I can't go any higher than that for a set top box, don't really care what you can play on it. :lol:
If they offered a $100 version w/ lower storage, I'd get it

Anyone on a Verizon G4? I've seen news of updates around the web but I just realized I'm missing the "Check for Software Update" option in "About Phone". I didn't get a notification for an OTA either so I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:
Note 5 feels AMAZING in hand.  I always stop by and mess with the phones any time i'm in Best Buy.  Just had to say that lol

Note 5 feels AMAZING in hand.  I always stop by and mess with the phones any time i'm in Best Buy.  Just had to say that lol

Truth.

Been eyeing the Note 5 deals on ebay for $550 but have to stop myself because I don't want an obsolete device once the Note 6 hits.

fantastic. getting 4 hrs SOT while being 25-26 hrs off charge daily. keep in mind thats while being on the sprint network which is **** in my area and im on 3G rather than LTE 75% of the time so battery drains a lot worse than LTE or wifi
After a week with it.. my only has been call quality.. alot of people have been having trouble hearing me on the device. For important calls ive had to switch to my iPhone.  Im not on a stock rom however, so perhaps could have something to do with it.. havent investigated as of yet.

After a week with it.. my only has been call quality.. alot of people have been having trouble hearing me on the device. For important calls ive had to switch to my iPhone.  Im not on a stock rom however, so perhaps could have something to do with it.. havent investigated as of yet.

that's interesting. I'm on cataclysm which is basically stock with setting add ons, very dope. but I haven't had any call issues, it's actually miles better than my M9 and I actually get service in places I couldn't get service on any of my previous phones with the same cell provider.

wanted to buy the nexus 5x yesterday but then didnt get around to it. does anyone know if the price will drop again?

that's interesting. I'm on cataclysm which is basically stock with setting add ons, very dope. but I haven't had any call issues, it's actually miles better than my M9 and I actually get service in places I couldn't get service on any of my previous phones with the same cell provider.
I'm using Chroma, same setup.. damn near stock and i have no other issues with the device. Sprint is my provider fwiw

Oh god please be true :lol:

Report: Next iPhone to ditch headphone jack

Although the latest iPhone 6S and 6S Plus are bound to be popular gifts this holiday season, that hasn't stopped the Internet from speculating on what will be in Apple's next iPhone. According to Japanese blog Macotakara, Apple will be getting rid of the 3.5 mm headphone jack that has been standard on iPhones and other devices for years.

Macotakara has been accurate in the past, most recently correctly predicting that the iPhone 6 would come in a 4.7-inch version and 5.5-inch 6 Plus variant.

According to the report's "reliable source," Apple will be replacing the included Earpods with those that plug in through the device's Lightning port. Users could also use Bluetooth wireless headphones, which have become increasingly more popular over the years. Those with older headphones will likely still be able to use them, though they would likely need an adapter that plugs into the Lightning port.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/12/01/iphone-7-headphone-jack-rumor-report/76591864/

Wireless charging has to be the new standard if that's gonna happen. The new beats will probably just be Lightning/Bluetooth

Last edited:
I don't think Apple would really ditch the headphone jack, would they? That would be crazy, you'd have to buy an adapter to use freaking headphones :smh:

I saw that but I doubt it'll happen this soon. IDK why we need a thinner phone than what we have.

They might switch to a 2.5mm jack and provide an adapter. the 2.5 is small enough to allow for the audio but not sure if it'll support stereo. Or they could go bluetooth

Think their gonna move it out entirely and make Beats headphones Bluetooth/Lightning
That is how Apple moves. Make an adjustment and provide some internal solutions as the best or only options

i'd like to see if i could hear the difference in the sound while using lightning connector

With that said, some aftermarket manufacturers might want to get a jump on creating devices that make cars w/o bluetooth capable of handling bluetooth and handling it well

Back
Top Bottom