• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My LG G4 home screen. Keeping it simple.

This is clean right here :smokin

Do you guys have an app on your phone where you store username/passwords for different sites or do you guys write them down?

I'm always "forgot password" :lol:

Do you guys have an app on your phone where you store username/passwords for different sites or do you guys write them down?

I'm always "forgot password" :lol:

KeePassDroid. You're welcome.

Yall gotta stop google searching these show apps and installing them from shady websites. Malware is real, yall. :lol:

I have no idea what Google ever intended to do with Hangouts, I just gave up on it.

For all the positives and good things to come out of customization and choice with Android, it's frustrating when there's certain things they should have made uniform and standard.

By all means, allow 3rd party messaging and SMS apps. But Android should have said "this is our messaging app" and put forth a Hangouts app combined with SMS and have it be default from the start. I get the OEMs and carriers and all that, but I wish Android was able to force their own apps as defaults here and there. Then maybe, if they had enough users behind it, they'd actually care and make a solid Hangouts app.

At this point, half of my communication is through FB Messenger and the other half is through standard texting (Textra, but Google Messenger is good too). I've had no reason to try Hangouts, especially if they get rid of SMS.

I would love to test out a MiPad 2 since they're only 200 and you have the option to get it either windows or android

But I'd honesly say best one worldwide would be Sony Z4, but domestic Galaxy Tab S or Dell Venue 8

I have no idea what Google ever intended to do with Hangouts, I just gave up on it.

For all the positives and good things to come out of customization and choice with Android, it's frustrating when there's certain things they should have made uniform and standard.

By all means, allow 3rd party messaging and SMS apps. But Android should have said "this is our messaging app" and put forth a Hangouts app combined with SMS and have it be default from the start. I get the OEMs and carriers and all that, but I wish Android was able to force their own apps as defaults here and there. Then maybe, if they had enough users behind it, they'd actually care and make a solid Hangouts app.

At this point, half of my communication is through FB Messenger and the other half is through standard texting (Textra, but Google Messenger is good too). I've had no reason to try Hangouts, especially if they get rid of SMS.

Their goal with Hangouts was a unified communication platform that tied Hangouts into G+, Wave (when they originally announced their plans, this was still a thing,) SMS, alladat. Basically a single hub that you can use all of Google's communication tools in.

I spoke about it a little bit earlier in this thread, but Google is in a catch 22 scenario. They want to do things to unify the Android experience, but they can't force the issue because other companies might see it as an anti-competitive gesture. They know and understand the value of a closed source distribution model like Apple has, but they can't make closed source moves like pushing a defacto Android messenger for all android devices because that would open them up to litigation from software companies and OEMs.

This is one of the issues with open source development for large corporations like Google. They HAVE to ensure they don't step on any toes, otherwise they get sued.

Anyone else notice YouTube ads are getting longer? Also the ability to skip the ads is becoming more infrequent. These 30 second ads are really annoying me

Anybody looking for a moto x pure hmu in pms got a extra turbo charger with it also.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice YouTube ads are getting longer? Also the ability to skip the ads is becoming more infrequent. These 30 second ads are really annoying me
yea a lil longer since YouTube Red. Tryna push that subscribtion for ad free viewing

Back
Top Bottom