• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]Report: Nexus 6P Coming to Best Buy, Gold Model to be Made Available in US[/h1]
According to sources of 9 to 5 Google, Google will begin to sell the Nexus 6P through Best Buy sometime in the very near future, but more interestingly, the same folks “familiar with the matter,” claim that Google will also begin to sell the Nexus 6P Special Edition (gold model) to residents of the US, ending the exclusivity period for Japan it currently sits at. 

As of right now, Best Buy sells the Nexus 5X, and as we have seen a few times before, Best Buy tends to offer exclusive models (colors) of phones. Yet to be confirmed by Google or Best Buy, it is possible we see the Special Edition of the Nexus 6P sold exclusively through Best Buy, maybe making an appearance on the Google Store later down the road.

So I got a Nexus 5x and that joint was pure buns. Some guy wanted to trade an iPhone 6 Plus with me and I jumped on that real quick knowing I could get more for selling it. I pulled the trigger on the 6P and hopefully it gets to my doorstep soon. iOS is cool but I hate how locked down everything is.

Any alternative to isyncr? It doesn't transfer all my songs, and the plays lists I have in iTunes, only about half the songs transfer. On Mac, BTW.

Kodi has an add-on for showbox so that's how I run it. I wonder if sideload in it will be any better?

I also use my mom's xfinity login Soni pretty much have live tv channels with that also

Why do you guys like showbox? Its always slow and buffering for me. If you find good add ons for kodi you dont experience any of that.

It works for me most of the time. Sometimes it's buffering and awful, but it's usually good. If it doesn't work, I'll use MovieHD instead, or just use more traditional  means.

I looked into putting Kodi on my Firestick, but I don't think I could since I just have the Chromebook.

I looked into putting Kodi on my Firestick, but I don't think I could since I just have the Chromebook.
1) download es file explorer on firestick (be sure to enable the ability to download unknown sources in firestick)

2) in favorites section of es file explorer: click + add

3) in path prompt enter this: http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-android/

4) in name enter "KODI" then click add

5) click KODI bookmark you just made above and select the sideload APK on that page (in step 3)

6) download and install

I could have sworn I tried but any workaround needed a PC or Mac.. But Don Ramons instructions worked..
Much appreciated

Is the LG G4 still a good phone? Thinking of getting one for my mom

My sister has one and she's very happy with it.

It has an awesome screen and is very snappy, the only issue I noticed was taking a pic with the camera. Great pictures but after you take the pic it takes a second to actually capture it

My sister has one and she's very happy with it.

It has an awesome screen and is very snappy, the only issue I noticed was taking a pic with the camera. Great pictures but after you take the pic it takes a second to actually capture it
She wont care about that. She just wants sadecent phone with WiFi calling. Thanks for the insight

Love my G4. I would prefer the V10 just cause of its more rugged build, but in terms of performance I think the G4 holds its own.

I'm hoping it gets Marshmallow sometime in the near future, but right now I have no issues.

Back
Top Bottom