Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ROM gripper >>>>>>*

i just did da debug code on da original sonic I straight with da touch screen controls
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

My EVo keeps hanging on the "Waiting For Root" screen using UnRevoked, any ideas?

the same thing happened to me, i retried everything again and make sure you put everything where it goes.

Themed MIUI Rom, thanx again for the wallpaper.
pimp.gif

5280203718_a479692836_z.jpg
5280201264_e095e705c6_z.jpg
5280202308_770e3e7694_z.jpg

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

My EVo keeps hanging on the "Waiting For Root" screen using UnRevoked, any ideas?

the same thing happened to me, i retried everything again and make sure you put everything where it goes.

Themed MIUI Rom, thanx again for the wallpaper.
pimp.gif

5280203718_a479692836_z.jpg
5280201264_e095e705c6_z.jpg
5280202308_770e3e7694_z.jpg

hmmm, I don't understand how anything could be out of place? I loaded the Drivers, but I guess I don't know. frustrating LOL

hmmm, I don't understand how anything could be out of place? I loaded the Drivers, but I guess I don't know. frustrating LOL

If anybody is rooted on Evo & their Swype doesnt work anymore, Holla at me. I know a way to get it back.

Swype should be on the Market soon too, its out of Beta for most big screen Androids...

pimp.gif

If anybody is rooted on Evo & their Swype doesnt work anymore, Holla at me. I know a way to get it back.

Swype should be on the Market soon too, its out of Beta for most big screen Androids...

pimp.gif

so seems like the optimus 2X is coming to TMo in feb/march with the dual core. i can probably wait for a couple more months with my G1 but it's starting to restart by itself. should i get a mt4g now with my upgrade or just hold on for the optimus 2x.

unless anyone is selling something else right now
nerd.gif

so seems like the optimus 2X is coming to TMo in feb/march with the dual core. i can probably wait for a couple more months with my G1 but it's starting to restart by itself. should i get a mt4g now with my upgrade or just hold on for the optimus 2x.

unless anyone is selling something else right now
nerd.gif

does anyone do android stuff with a mac?

like roms and stuff idk im sort of new to make and i always use my old dinosaur pc to do it and just takes a super long time

does anyone do android stuff with a mac?

like roms and stuff idk im sort of new to make and i always use my old dinosaur pc to do it and just takes a super long time

Back
Top Bottom