• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does Google continue to make things complicated???

I just read up on Allo and Duo... What is the point of having separate apps for video calling and "instant messaging"???

Wouldn't it just make sense to have it combined???

Geez :smh: :lol:

I'd like to have a convo with their communications team, dudes seem clueless to what the consumer actually wants

Are they hiring one person starts a project then gets fired and they hire another person and they start another messenger project? What's wrong with messenger? It works great and is simplistic. Keep with it and go from there and add on it

Idk what taking Google so long to fix their messaging system

Group messages are so bad
mean.gif
Why does Google continue to make things complicated???

I just read up on Allo and Duo... What is the point of having separate apps for video calling and "instant messaging"???

Wouldn't it just make sense to have it combined???

Geez
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I'd like to have a convo with their communications team, dudes seem clueless to what the consumer actually wants

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously... What is their motive behind this? Basically hangouts part 2
mean.gif
Are they hiring one person starts a project then gets fired and they hire another person and they start another messenger project? What's wrong with messenger? It works great and is simplistic. Keep with it and go from there and add on it
original.jpg

We should really sticky that post about android forks and OEM pressures on Google.

Google really doesn't have a choice but to continue support for apps like Hangouts and Messenger while they develop new ones. The issue at the core of the matter is fragmentagion, and with countries in Europe constantly accusing Google of anti-competitive practices, I highly doubt it will change anytime soon unless Google makes a dramatic shift in the way they license android.

Last edited:
Why the alleged iPhone 7 look just like the meizu pro 6 with different camera placement

anyone know if tmobile will be starting new deals tmrw? i was about to head on over to cop a gs7 today but i could wait til tmrw if there is a new promo or something.

Am I gonna incur any charges for using Mobile Hotspot on my phone right now? Not sure its built into my plan. My phones rooted and I'm running a custom rom if it matters.

It all depends on your mobile provider. I know with AT&T I can use my hotspot until my data runs out. With T-Mobile I could only use 250MB

It all depends on your mobile provider. I know with AT&T I can use my hotspot until my data runs out. With T-Mobile I could only use 250MB
I'm using Tmobile.
I don't have any "added" hotspot data and I believe I get 2GB per month. Not sure about overages.

I actually went over the limit last summer and they bumped it up to 5GB with no charge but that expired on January 1st.

Am I gonna incur any charges for using Mobile Hotspot on my phone right now? Not sure its built into my plan. My phones rooted and I'm running a custom rom if it matters.

All post paid plans (normal plans) come with at least 2 gigs of data, and Hotspot comes out of your monthly data allotment. So UNTIL you get to the unlimited plans where you see something like "unlimited + 7 gigs Hotspot" your data = how much hotspot you can use.

If yall got tmobile questions I'll try my best to answer. Just started working for them a couple months ago

All post paid plans (normal plans) come with at least 2 gigs of data, and Hotspot comes out of your monthly data allotment. So UNTIL you get to the unlimited plans where you see something like "unlimited + 7 gigs Hotspot" your data = how much hotspot you can use.

If yall got tmobile questions I'll try my best to answer. Just started working for them a couple months ago
That's sick, thanks for the clarification bro, you too Nick.

Went ahead and got the GS7 today after so many months of contemplating in this thread. Switched from sprint to tmo. Man i love this phone already. So damn smooth :pimp: any tips and tricks yall wanna recommend?

Back
Top Bottom