• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not only that but the things that are actually "upgraded" usually aren't even noticed by most people

Exactly. A budget phone used to mean a combination **** camera quality, shoddy build quality, bad battery, no updates, etc. The differences now are minimal, and you an get a great phone for only a few hundred dollars. 

Thousand dollars for a cell phone. Never.

I really wanted the note 7 but it's not worth it financially..

What's the best Android tablet right now?
My top pick: Kindle HDX 8.9

Biggest trade of is no Google Play Services: ie no Play Store, Gmail, Maps, etc
But the apps can be sideloaded.

Other options include NVIDIA Sheild Tablet, Nexus 9 has fairly above average reviews, and Galaxy Tab S tablets

My top pick is the LG GPad X 8.0

Only picking it because I have one and it has a full usb port on it :lol:

Pixels here and there , finger print sensors, heart rate monitors, turbo floating air charging, best camera ever....
Thats all kinda extra stuff Im too cheap for.
When they said I could have the g4 for free but wanted bank for even an s6 and my first born for a s7 , the choice was easy.

It was like, do you want curry 2s for free or do you want to drop retail on some kobe 11s.

Thanks iamdef iamdef - I feel the same way. I'd love a data only SIM. I am thinking jumping ship maybe when the new Nexus comes out, but at the same time, I don't know if I want to give up my "Binge On" and "Music Freedom" with T-Mobile (both get heavy streaming usage in the car). I'm going to wait a few months and then figure out what's what, but again, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
The dude at AT&T told me that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is rumored to be coming out in a month or so. Think I'll wait for that...

They not for everybody which definitely surprised me. I thought tablets would have blown way up but I gut the supersized phone craze stunted it's growth. I love em tho. Great for games and media since I prefer to not have games on my phone.

Hey guys,

My Galaxy S4 has finally been starting to act up ( I get all MMS and SMS delayed when I get a grip of them all at the same time. like half an hour to 45 minutes later) so i'm deciding to finally get a new phone. I'm debating between an S7 or S7 edge. Do you guys have any recommend one over the other? Also are there are deals coming up up or any price drops very soon? I'm on the t-mobile network if that matters.

Hey guys,

My Galaxy S4 has finally been starting to act up ( I get all MMS and SMS delayed when I get a grip of them all at the same time. like half an hour to 45 minutes later) so i'm deciding to finally get a new phone. I'm debating between an S7 or S7 edge. Do you guys have any recommend one over the other? Also are there are deals coming up up or any price drops very soon? I'm on the t-mobile network if that matters.

I would get the S7 to play it safe. Both are solid phones but if you have questions about the S7 edge's functionality and whether or not it would be impractical, go with the regular S7.

If you're looking for deals on phones, OnePlus 3 is very solid for its price. $400 off-contract compared to other flagships being at least $700+. But that depends if you're down with the whole subsidized vs. non-subsidized price thing.

Hopefully that helps.

I got a T-mo S7e. I personally hate the Edge screen because I keep hitting it with my palm. S7 is the more practical device imo.

Pokemon GO is now working on Android N preview. 
pimp.gif

Anyone else experience trash battery life with marshmallow on note 4?

Battery has never been great, but it's not trash for me at least. it depends on what you are using the phone for, if you're taking snaps/watching videos it's gonna drain it.

Last edited:
Exactly. A budget phone used to mean a combination **** camera quality, shoddy build quality, bad battery, no updates, etc. The differences now are minimal, and you an get a great phone for only a few hundred dollars. 

Truth. I just picked up the Moto G4 Plus yesterday for $299 and so far its great. No need to shell out big money for a phone that will have a new model every year.

Some of you on Android, anytime you have a major firmware update you should hard reset your phone, or at least clear the dalvik cache. If your phone is over 2 years old, and has a removable battery, get a new one. Makes a huge difference.

So I was in AT&T picking up my mom's phone, and decided to play around with some of the display models while I waited. I didn't realize that the V10 was as sexy as it is. While it's a little too expensive for me, I would definitely consider a V20 if they come out with one

I don't need  one, but I'm starting to look at a new phone. I love the Moto series, but Lenovo does scare me off a bit. I almost grabbed the '15 Moto X for 250 the other day on Prime Day but I hesitated.

The new Moto Z does look pretty cool with the Moto Mods. 

It all depends on the price. That was one of my favorite features of the Moto series, it was a very competitive phone but for a few hundred less than the other flagships. 

The lack of a headphone is a big deal, though. On the one hand, I would just leave the headphone adapter plugged into the headphones/aux port, but it is also an inconvenience if I need to use different phones/swap it out/whatever.

Last edited:
I don't need one, but I'm starting to look at a new phone. I love the Moto series, but Lenovo does scare me off a bit. I almost grabbed the '15 Moto X for 250 the other day on Prime Day but I hesitated.

The new Moto Z does look pretty cool with the Moto Mods. 

It all depends on the price. That was one of my favorite features of the Moto series, it was a very competitive phone but for a few hundred less than the other flagships. 

The lack of a headphone is a big deal, though. On the one hand, I would just leave the headphone adapter plugged into the headphones/aux port, but it is also an inconvenience if I need to use different phones/swap it out/whatever.

I seen the mods but man that Force looks crazy.

I just got my Note 4 and I truly underestimated how nice this phone would have been. Wish I had this joint since it came out. The S-Pen is super clutch and it works on my Surface Pro 2. Even if I get another phone Imma keep this joint till the wheels fall off

Z doesn't look that great IMO. Bottom bezel, that camera hump, Droid logo on the hump, and front Moto logo. :smh:

And no headphone jack SMFH .... At least they give you an adapter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom