• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spending time on Swappa.com today has affirmed my desire to never buy a new phone again. Colossal waste. I'm keeping this V10 for at least three years don't even care. May even buy a battery and charging cradle.

The cradle seems like a novelty but it's 5$

That battery cradle is legit. Definitely worth $5.

If anyone wants a rapid charger or Ice View case for the HTC 10, holla.

USB type C? How much? Think it'd work w/ my 5x? I just bought a RavPower cable but need at least 2 more cable to have 4 total to be comfortable :lol:

USB type C? How much? Think it'd work w/ my 5x? I just bought a RavPower cable but need at least 2 more cable to have 4 total to be comfortable :lol:

USB Type C, Quick Charge 3.0. Nexus devices do not support QC 3.0, so check and confirm that it won't damage your device first (A lot of HTC10 owners thought it was sweet with non OEM cables, lol NOPE)

One set is gone. $5 shipped for the charger and $5 for the Ice View case, or $7 for both (mainly just postage + gas to the post office.) Both are OEM, left overs from the HTC 10 promotion earlier this year. Would give them for free, but you'd have to be willing to wait for weeks because I never go to the Post Office :lol:

Just picked up the Aukley trifecta: car charger, quick charger, and 10k mAh quick charge batter pack. Used the battery pack today and it's decent with brightness at about 30% with the screen always on and Pokemon Go running, still was able to put 1% charge on the battery every minute or so.

Haha I will sleep on it. I feel like you should just have a charger on you at all times.

My next phone will have a great battery life.

It's 2016, I'm tired of monitoring and worrying about my battery life.

I've got my bases covered, though. Quick charger in the car, I've got a credit card style/slim battery pack I can carry on me and never even feel it.. then a couple slim/phone sized 6000mAh battery packs for when I know I'll need the extra juice. 

My next phone will have a great battery life.

It's 2016, I'm tired of monitoring and worrying about my battery life.

I've got my bases covered, though. Quick charger in the car, I've got a credit card style/slim battery pack I can carry on me and never even feel it.. then a couple slim/phone sized 6000mAh battery packs for when I know I'll need the extra juice. 

Fam comes out the crib STRAPPED

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 if push comes to shove, yes.

I'm a veteran of the Galaxy Nexus... on Verizon. I know about that battery life struggle.

The Moto X '14 is still a great phone to me, especially for what I paid, but that battery life is getting to struggle status. The biggest thing is that I get terrible signal at home and at work, so that's a big drain on my standby time.

I usually don't carry a battery pack with me, but I will routinely charge up my phone midday if I was on it a lot and know I might be going out later.

Last edited:
my nexus 5x screen is messed up it doesnt work but the phone is still responsive... :smh:

i break way too many phones anything i could do to recover whats on it? :smh:

Last edited:
The only benefit was it had a removable battery. I kept a spare battery and  a USB power pack with me.

Just in case I had to use my phone. I had to turn off mobile data on that thing unless I was using it.

I keep the charging cradle in the car so that I always have full power waiting on me when my joint dies. Too clutch. Legit don't see how cats operate with a non removable joint, walking around restaurants/clubs with chargers, scouring for an outlet :lol: :x

In the event that my joint dies, it's just gonna be dead, I'm not looking for a charger.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: wow it's serious business in here

Also how is there no easily flashable rooted Marshmellow rom for the V10 yet?

Just bought the battery and charging cradle. I better not regret this.

Last edited:
Have no issues with the S6 Edge plus battery. Still getting 5 hours SOT. Standby time not as good as it used to be tho

my nexus 5x screen is messed up it doesnt work but the phone is still responsive... :smh:

i break way too many phones anything i could do to recover whats on it? :smh:

Can't hook it up to your computer and transfer whatever you need?

Also I never really had to worry about battery life, usually only bring a power bank when I'm on vacation.

Last edited:
thinking bout getting an HTC 10 and coming byke to Android for a bit 
nerd.gif

If it's cheeks I'll swap that thing for an iPhone 7

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about the s7 edge overheating? Does Samsung have anyone to call similar to Apple care?

Just contact the Samsung Service dept. My AMOLED was being screwy, sent it in, got it back in perfect condition in a week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Google-N...A-LTE-Hexa-Core-Phone/191922599546?rmvSB=true

thinking about pulling the trigger im with tmobile anyone know if everything will be compatible :nerd:

Should be good playa

thinking bout getting an HTC 10 and coming byke to Android for a bit :nerd:  

If it's cheeks I'll swap that thing for an iPhone 7

Why the 10?

Back
Top Bottom