• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been in the Android thread in a while, but that Note 7 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Shocked nobody posted Marques Brownlee's review of it

The more I think about it the more annoyed I get..

How the hell is it thicker but a smaller battery than the s7e... with a larger screen albeit by a minimal amount

This is stupid. I can't enter the promotion for the gear fit or the memory card intill i have the imei of the phone?

I think it'll keep my eye out for a lower Note 7 price come December/January and make that my next move, unless my Note 4 can't ride with me that long for whatever reason.

Probably not getting the AT&T variant this go. Tired of not having root access and being damn near last when it comes to updates.

Every time I switch phones I swear that I'll get a different color than black, and then I see how good the one I want looks in black and change my mind :lol:
i say the same thing... ive always had a black phone wifey always had white... i think she wants silver this time around.. my note 4 been holding me down for awhile, still works great at least its paid off :lol:

Bruh that jet black lookin smooooth.

Price not so much. Might look into the s7e on disco in the future.

Yea think I'm gonna go with the blackout version it's cold. Gotta sell my VR headsets now though :frown:

Last edited:
What new phones are coming out to look for besides the Note 7? I am not a big fan of large phones. I used to have a Note back in the day and I loved having that big *** screen but I hated it at the same time. Currently I'm on an HTC M9.

What new phones are coming out to look for besides the Note 7? I am not a big fan of large phones. I used to have a Note back in the day and I loved having that big *** screen but I hated it at the same time. Currently I'm on an HTC M9.

currently own an m8, considering going iphone se,for smaller size screen too.
but the note7 is sick!

TMo got a deal for $200 credit for new customers who get a Samsung 7/7E/N5. Us loyal folks never get any deals :smh:

Pretty much the only thing left is the new Nexus and V20

Dropped my Moto X today
frown.gif

Crack on the top left corner of the glass
frown.gif
Happened to me a couple weeks ago, brother... I had it out of the case for like 6 days and bam. The tempered glass protector couldn't do a thing since it hit on the corner.

Note 7 has the greatest feature ever. You can change your screen resolution on the fly. 720p, 1080p, 1440p :wow: :wow: :wow: so copped. Battery life is gonna be crazy on 720p. Erica Griffin expands on it in this video

Last edited:
Tmobile seems to be letting people on jump on demand switch to zero down if you already pre-ordered the note 7,just got a text from T-Mobile.

Back
Top Bottom