• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding rooting, I would 100% do it if I could on this S7e (without tripping Knox). I don't even care about custom ROMs tbh. Just having the ability to change certain things like Emojis and back up apps via titanium would be awesome. Touchwiz has been fine.

can someone recommend me a good lock screen alternative that doesnt kill battery. using a galaxy s7 edge

Does Google Rewards cut you off after you hit $10? I didn't see a survey for months, spent my $10 credit a few days ago and got a survey this morning :lol:.

definitely not, I was up to like $37 at one point but I feel like they finally stopped sending surveys to everyone in general. My brother and I haven't received one in a couple months now

Does Google Rewards cut you off after you hit $10? I didn't see a survey for months, spent my $10 credit a few days ago and got a survey this morning :lol:.
Naw im at 12$ now

Nah, they did slow down though. I'm at $36 right now. Was at $40 but been renting movies

What's the best backup charger for the 5x? This whole 5w/3a is pretty darn hard to find for a decent price. I got the RAV cord for the car but my carger is only 5w/2.1a. I need to juice up quick when I'm making delivieries

Last edited:
Nah, they did slow down though. I'm at $36 right now. Was at $40 but been renting movies

What's the best backup charger for the 5x? This whole 5w/3a is pretty darn hard to find for a decent price. I got the RAV cord for the car but my carger is only 5w/2.1a. I need to juice up quick when I'm making delivieries
I was about to ask the same but for an s6edge. I need a car charger that does fast charging.

fellas im letting go of my mint 64gb unlocked 6 plus for $390 shipped. hit the pms ill ship asap. want to cop this note 7

I was about to ask the same but for an s6edge. I need a car charger that does fast charging.

Anker chargers>>

Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Outlet:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016LO4UTA/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Quick Charge 3.0 car charger:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016LOKJMW/?tag=niketalk0e-20

I didn't really look but you can probably find even cheaper options if you only need QC 2.0

I bought a car charger off amazon for my 6p it has a type c and type A port it charges rapidly just like my charger that came with the phone, once I leave work and hop in the car I'll find out the name of it

The Alcatel has the goat speakers of any phone. Putting front facing speakers on the front and back of the phone is genius. To see original manufacturer's like HTC move away from them sucks

Last edited:
The Alcatel has the goat speakers of any phone. Putting front facing speakers on the front and back of the phone is genius. To see original manufacturer's like HTC move away from them sucks

I disagree.

It allows them to focus on keeping the phones slim and spending the money elsewhere. The amount of $ it takes to get decent sound quality is jus not worth it when so many have Bluetooth speakers and headphones.

got into a rooting mishap, ( i was getting frustrated with finding a ver6 rom with working wifi, or a ver5 rom that had working gapps) so i bought an iphone se this afternoon. changing platforms could be a bit messy. and also in the end, i found a 5.0 rom and gapps that work together. so my htc m8 is perfect now. ::lol:

Back
Top Bottom