• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess they pushing android updates out tonight .. noticed i had the notification pop up, guess with the N7 official drop AT&T finally giving the N4 the update we been waiting most the year for 
mean.gif

that black is beautiful .. i have been debating between silver or black leaning to blank but seeing those pics, its a no brainer. Wish i would have preordered but i still want to wait and play around with the new iPhone as well .. 

maybe hit up costco when they get their supply, finesse the chick workin letting do that 2 yr contract deal again 

Someone's offering a 64GB Nexus 6P for 325,I'm thinking about it the question I have is if I would like to turn around and sell my V10 what happens? Do I need to pay the whole thing off before I do so?

If it's anything like the S7E, a tempered glass protector is a no go. I'm not a fan of film protectors either because they give a sparkly look to it. I decided to go naked screen protector wise with a chunkier case

Steinhil Oleophobic protectors were always nice to me

folks are quick to trash talk sprint, but I got my N4 for $200 out the door when it came out. plus I use up 8-13gb 4G and pay the same $60/mo. yet to see better phone or plan deals than w/ sprint.

Prices aren't the reason people trash Sprint :lol:

WTF?!?!

did not know this...reped..

folks are quick to trash talk sprint, but I got my N4 for $200 out the door when it came out. plus I use up 8-13gb 4G and pay the same $60/mo. yet to see better phone or plan deals than w/ sprint.

I have unlimited talk, text, and data through T-Mobile for $50 ($100/mo total for my girl and I, plus Jump & tax.) I use nearly 30GB of data a month, and my phone doesn't think its in the bermuda triangle when i go into a building.

Dump sprint fam. They just need to turn into an isp and call it a day.

Last edited:
What's that battery life looking like on the Note 7?  

Tempted to try it out before the iPhone 7 drops, but I gotta be able to make it through an 8 hour shift at work with heavy usage.  The only device I've had that can handle that and still have 25-35% battery life left is the 6 Plus/6S Plus.  

Pre-ordered from Best Buy on the 8th. Talked to someone yesterday and was told I'd be able to pick up my phone if I pre-ordered. Walked in today and I was told they didn't have any stock for att. Said I'd have to wait either Tuesday or Thursday. Smfh

And this was when I went last night and asked if I'll be getting mine today and dude said for sure. :smh:

Last edited:
Ordered the phone on Tuesday of this week. Got shipping confirmation Thursday and said it will be here on Monday the 22nd.

Phone ended up arriving today. Hope my wife loves this phone.

Pre-ordered from Best Buy on the 8th. Talked to someone yesterday and was told I'd be able to pick up my phone if I pre-ordered. Walked in today and I was told they didn't have any stock for att. Said I'd have to wait either Tuesday or Thursday. Smfh

And this was when I went last night and asked if I'll be getting mine today and dude said for sure. :smh:

I've pre-ordered from Best Buy a few times, and thankfully I've never had a problem. I've heard of them having shipment delays and them not getting as many in stock before. They've sent stock to certain stores. That's why I normally call them or stop by to make sure. Their shipment probably didn't come in as expected, but they should have known that yesterday.

Tempted to try it out before the iPhone 7 drops, but I gotta be able to make it through an 8 hour shift at work with heavy usage.  The only device I've had that can handle that and still have 25-35% battery life left is the 6 Plus/6S Plus.  

So far so good. Yesterday was shaky, but I was loading everything on the phone.

Last edited:
guess they pushing android updates out tonight .. noticed i had the notification pop up, guess with the N7 official drop AT&T finally giving the N4 the update we been waiting most the year for :smh:

Nope, just another security update :lol: :smh:

Never getting an AT&T Android phone again.

So how long does this Samsung promotion stuff usually take? I see it says up to 12 weeks. Do they usually take 3 months to get it to you?

I would like to k now this too.
I think it took about 8 weeks to get my free VR headset. 

There was another promotion I think for using Samsung Pay and you get a free $50 gift card a while back. They said it was being sent but never got it.

I think I waited 3 months,  emailed customer service and they hooked me up with the gift card which was cool

Yeah that VR headset took a while to get to me..

Wish i went with the $100 Samsung gift card instead..

Got and still have ons headset in box unopened

Last edited:

So far I'm running 6 1/2 hrs SOT with 11% left.

Back
Top Bottom