• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have unlimited talk, text, and data through T-Mobile for $50 ($100/mo total for my girl and I, plus Jump & tax.) I use nearly 30GB of data a month, and my phone doesn't think its in the bermuda triangle when i go into a building.

Dump sprint fam. They just need to turn into an isp and call it a day.

so u pay $60/mo :lol: assuming you got the okie dokie, beacuse that's not offered on their site?

$25 extra for HD video, nope :lol:

i don't get too many issues in buildings, service drops down to 3G typically, i don't work in a building.

not ever paying $5-800 for phones, not financing/leasing a phone either :lol:

sprint service could be much much better, but it's good enough for me.

I got an clear you type cause off Amazon for like 10 bucks I think it was rinkge or something like that but the sides of the screen touch the surface when I put it down so I just bought a spigen neo hybrid. That's the GOAT case in my opinion. Don't add no bulk but real protective.

Reminds me of the times when devices would display am option to send a video, then present an error message saying video too large or something.

Ultra Hybrid and Neo Hybrid are my two favorite cases for any phone. Only thing that annoys me is the Ultra Hybrid (like all clear cases) eventually turns yellow

Kinda frustrated with the gif maker. I can make gif but when I send them through voxer (voice messaging app), they send as still photos. I mainly communicate through that and send gif's through it all the time. Was excited to use the feature for this but it doesn't work sadly.

Just made this gif

Kinda frustrated with the gif maker. I can make gif but when I send them through voxer (voice messaging app), they send as still photos. I mainly communicate through that and send gif's through it all the time. Was excited to use the feature for this but it doesn't work sadly.

Adjustments will have to be made asap

Idk know how you got it to work. The comment section is always blank after I upload it.

Last edited:
I had to trim the top edges off of the zagg joint so that it would fit inside of the case. It kept peeling at the top with the tech 21 joint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom