• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me or does the g5 not actually utilize the full 5.3 inches? Seems like top and bottom. There's a cm or two its not filling out too. Prob just how they are on all phones and not noticed
Edit:
Walked in store and checked next to the demo. Seems its normal. Eh. Still dope
But screen isn't 5.3 more like 5.2 lying kents [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Cameras a beast tho. Ignore my filthy car. Winters almost over

First run
5hrs SOT
IM HAPPY.
3hrs on g3, max

Last edited:
Agreed. If was branded Samsung utd be a top seller

I passed on it for the V10 because of the small screen size. I've seen reviews of the camera, it's legit for sure!
The hump on the back of the phone was not appealing to me either, but that could be hidden with a skin or case.
Mainly the "small" screen size, I needed something in the 5.5 and up range.

From what I heard it was the Korean model

My bad. :lol: Don't get me wrong, the HTC 10 is a great device. It just lacks character. It feels like a Toyota Camry in phone form. The Toyota Camry is a great car for practical shoppers. The only issue with that is that the HTC 10 is sold at a premium price. A Toyota Camry is cool, paying BMW money for one isn't.

Want an ice view case to make up for it? :D

HTC has been a poorly run company for five years. They blew it. They dropped the price $100 on the 10, but it should have been that price from the beginning. Plus they released it at a terrible time.

only thing i missed with IOS is imessage. still not going back though, maybe next year with all these iphone rumors for 2017

I moved back over to Android and the only thing I find a big difference is not having a built in podcast app. The Google Play podcast is missing a lot. Pocket cast is a cool replacement, but it's not the same.

I passed on it for the V10 because of the small screen size. I've seen reviews of the camera, it's legit for sure!
The hump on the back of the phone was not appealing to me either, but that could be hidden with a skin or case.
Mainly the "small" screen size, I needed something in the 5.5 and up range.
I feel ya. V10 is awesome. I'd would have considered it but in Australia v10 isn't available with any plans. My g5 was free with the contract so yeah. Looked at s7 and still love ui etc on lg too much. Nobody understands when I tell them tho. Was the shops first g5 sold lol. She said they only sell s7 and iPhone. Ppl be too scared to try new things

I used to be an LG rep and it was rough trying to get the store reps to push lg over the more popular brands.

G5 is a clean device though, camera is top notch.

We know it's literally two posts above you.

Not a good look by Sammy.

2days and cracked my G5 screen on the slightest of drops! Ffs.
Was waiting for covers etc to get delivered today as well. Now i gotta wait a week for screen to get here cos no one at all stocks them in my state.
Edit:
Just found out lg has a once off freescreen replacement offer, i just have to pay for postage. Thats. Blessing, just gotta find a phone to borrow in the mean time

Last edited:
2days and cracked my G5 screen on the slightest of drops! Ffs.
Was waiting for covers etc to get delivered today as well. Now i gotta wait a week for screen to get here cos no one at all stocks them in my state.
Edit:
Just found out lg has a once off freescreen replacement offer, i just have to pay for postage. Thats. Blessing, just gotta find a phone to borrow in the mean time

What's the lg free screen thing all about? Just a manufacturer warranty type thing?

Got an OTA update on my Note 5 last weekend and it's been lagging and freezing ever since. Not even sure what the update was for either... Smh

My bad. :lol: Don't get me wrong, the HTC 10 is a great device. It just lacks character. It feels like a Toyota Camry in phone form. The Toyota Camry is a great car for practical shoppers. The only issue with that is that the HTC 10 is sold at a premium price. A Toyota Camry is cool, paying BMW money for one isn't.

Want an ice view case to make up for it? :D
Whaaat? Famb if this phone was a car it would be like a Lexus GS. Do tell about the ice view case tho. :nerd:

HTC 10 user here.. Will go back to my favorite phone ever Nokia 1520 as soon I get a new screen.. The 10 is a cool phone but the price is not.. That Axon looks good..
:x This 10 slander will not be tolerated. It's a top 3 Android device, easy. Especially with Samsung still using touchwiz

I've slandered pure android but I just got this Moto Z Force as my work phone and it's dope.

If this explosive Note thing is legit I'm returning it and copping a the new iPhone and getting my fix from this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom