• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to concerned with my phone expoding and not excited about having to set up a brand new phone after I just got this one about 90% set. But today my phone started a lil restart loop for about an hour up til I got a chance to shut if off for a bit and now it's back to normal. 

Honestly I'm so satisfied with this phone I don't even know what kind of replacement I would want. Don't really care for Apple after the 5 and just completely prefer Android. At this point I don't care about the best phone, fastest phone, none of that

Just wait until shipments of the new Note 7s to hit and just replace it. Only thing I'm dreading is having to fix my music again.

Not to concerned with my phone expoding and not excited about having to set up a brand new phone after I just got this one about 90% set. But today my phone started a lil restart loop for about an hour up til I got a chance to shut if off for a bit and now it's back to normal. 

Honestly I'm so satisfied with this phone I don't even know what kind of replacement I would want. Don't really care for Apple after the 5 and just completely prefer Android. At this point I don't care about the best phone, fastest phone, none of that
nah, I've had so many android phones..... That's unacceptable. Without rooting it, no new phone should ever go through bootloop at less than a month old.

Still thugging it out with my g2. Newest phone i used was the huawei mate 8. Seriously the best phone i ever used (mostly because of battery life and the camera). Android has made some strides in each new version since kitkat, but, my g2 is still plenty capable without the updates. Only thing im looking foward to in my next phone is better battery life and a finger print sensor.

Android is at the point where going to Apple iPhone is not and option.

Android 7.0 is smooth.
Android's been ******** on iOS for several years now. The only thing Android was really lacking was emojis but Android finally caught up and some. 
smokin.gif

Android 7.0 is smooth.

Android's been ******** on iOS for several years now. The only thing Android was really lacking was emojis but Android finally caught up and some. :smokin  
Is there any way to get iOS-style Emojis on Android? I'm on Marshmallow and still rocking the bootleg ones. I don't even use them because I don't know what's gonna show up on the other person's phone :lol:. Alot of them are pretty ambiguous.

Last edited:
So what's the feature?

Crystal clear pictures, gifs, and videos.

Typing notification

The fact that it relies solely on an internet connection rather sms/mms makes it far superior

Seamless conversation between iPod, iPads, MacBooks, and iPhones.

It being enabled by default and a lot of people don't even know what it is.

Last edited:
The camera is a beast on this thing. Its sad i never really heard any good reviews about this phone. But then again i already had the s7 edge, and they came out around the same time.
Glad ur enjoying it. Lg make great phones, ppl just don't give them to time of day to experience it

Android 7.0 is smooth.
Android's been ******** on iOS for several years now. The only thing Android was really lacking was emojis but Android finally caught up and some. 
smokin.gif

Is there any way to get iOS-style Emojis on Android? I'm on Marshmallow and still rocking the bootleg ones. I don't even use them because I don't know what's gonna show up on the other person's phone
laugh.gif
. Alot of them are pretty ambiguous.
If you're using Textra then download their Emoji - iOS style add on on Google Play. Then change settings and you good...
smokin.gif

^ Thanks man. Was using some off the wall SMS app since at the time I got my phone (BB Priv) it was the only on compatible with the physical keyboard :lol:. Looks like Textra works perfectly though.

Back
Top Bottom