• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering grabbing this Wireless charging pad off Amazon for $12

41l3LzJksdL.jpg

Don't really need another charger but it'll come in handy. Deal is good for just under 3 more hours

You guys see the press release pic of the Pixel phone? It has some pretty hefty bezels, almost Apple-esque IMO 

You guys see the press release pic of the Pixel phone? It has some pretty hefty bezels, almost Apple-esque IMO 

Yea that's been rumored for months now. iPhone bezels without any buttons on the front or front-facing speakers. Easy pass for this year's Nexus/Pixel.

That pixel is gonna flop so bad.

Does Google realize the N5 was a massive hit because of the price point, size and solid specs? The battery and camera were trash but that can be improved. But not for $300 more like this new Nexus. :smh:

Especially when you have several Chinese companies putting out phones more than $200 cheaper

Been at work basically all day and haven't been using it. Is this typical?
yes and no. On my note 3, android and TouchWiz was always sucking battery. But one question, are you in an area with poor reception? Phones will burn a lot of juice if they are constantly looking for a signal.

My phone with relatively heavy usage. Streaming, web browsing, and about 6 phone calls. Also about 2 hour sot.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to ask this but why do you guys trip over the bezels so much. Might be the most used word in this thread.

Cause it's wasted space. I'd rather have screen real estate/a home button/touch capacitive buttons/speakers vs literally nothing

Cause it's wasted space. I'd rather have screen real estate/a home button/touch capacitive buttons/speakers vs literally nothing

This, makes phones way bigger than they need to be. Note 7 has a larger screen than the iPhone 7+ in a smaller form factor.........that's the importance of bezel management

Last edited:
In fairness, I though the 6p renders were ugly AF before it came out. I'll give the Pixel a chance to shine before i tear it down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom