• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just placed my order for a gold 64gb nexus 6p

$500 all in.

Didn't feel like waiting for a Black Friday or any other deal. i just needed to get something new...

Nexus famb... I was away for a couple years... last phone was the Nexus 5...

We byke.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

People on ebay selling the note 7 as a collectors item for over 2k :rofl:

:lol: I knew it was coming. Some fools will probably buy them too.

Btw, Samsung still made a $7 billion profit from July to Sept courtesy of their surging chip and display divisions.

I also wonder if the Samsung Tab S3 delay has anything to do with this Note 7 fiasco...

People are really keeping their Note 7s? This blind loyalty makes no sense. Toyota recovered from having their hybrid cars recalled due to the damn brakes not working ; Samsung can easily recover from a much smaller issue like this. Just switch to the S7 until a replacement for the Note comes out

Last edited:
People are really keeping their Note 7s? This blind loyalty makes no sense. Toyota recovered from having their hybrid cars recalled due to the damn brakes not working ; Samsung can easily recover from a much smaller issue like this. Just switch to the S7 until a replacement for the Note comes out
They should just kill the Note 7 but I agree with everything else

I think I'm about getting this Moto Z Play... The unlocked version coming out the 19th. I see Best Buy pre-order comes with the battery mod for free.

Mainly getting it for wireless battery mod and the loud speaker mod and great battery life. My current phone I already mess up the micro USB port. Only one of my cables work with it now lol.

I would get the LG v20 for its swappable batteries but too expensive and the speaker won't be that loud..

Last edited:
"Boring" stock Android features and UI completely blow iOS out the window. Loading embedded videos in the browser, looking at IG post and vines, downloads and file management, storage solutions, Audio dac along with apps like Poweramp makes Android a way more enjoyable experience. iOS is frustrating as hell when u know what the alternative offers.

With all that said iMessage >

"Boring" stock Android features and UI completely blow iOS out the window. Loading embedded videos in the browser, looking at IG post and vines, downloads and file management, storage solutions, Audio dac along with apps like Poweramp makes Android a way more enjoyable experience. iOS is frustrating as hell when u know what the alternative offers.

With all that said iMessage >

You know how many people actually care about the things you listed and use them in everyday life?

You know how many people actually care about the things you listed and use them in everyday life?

As a iOS and Android user that browses a lot of forums and digest a lot of media I do. You might be telling yourself you don't care right now but once u let that Android device go and make the iPhone your primary device reality will set it in about a week right after the "new phone who dis" phase goes away. Then it's just u and that iPhone u paid a grip for left disappointed with the purchase u made on multiple levels.

Last edited:
As a iOS and Android user that browses a lot of forums and digest a lot of media I do. You might be telling yourself you don't care right now but once u let that Android device go and make the iPhone your primary device reality will set it in about a week right after the "new phone who dis" phase goes away. Then it's just u and that iPhone u paid a grip for left disappointed with the purchase u made on multiple levels.

That's how I feel right now because that Note7 flopped so I can't even get it so I'm stuck with the 6splus. The only thing I'm loving is the messaging and communication like it's been said countless time the rest of this is mediocre and basic.

I don't think I'd be feeling like this if I went from an IPhone to Droid device not vice versa.

It seems like Apple took its easy this year and took a half step with the 7 and 7+ but still ******** all over the android field

Samsung rep is in the dumpster.

Pixel is not waterproof no stereo speakers and is expensive for what it is.

Sony falling off

HTC falling off.

LG don't know what they're doing.

Motorola hasn't recovered

Accurate. I held onto my Note 4 until psuedo recently and have since used galaxy s7 edge, note 7, iphone 7, iphone 7 plus for extended periods of time.

Im writing this on the 7 plus and will be tommorrow and the next day as well...

The edge battery life went to hell in 2 weeks and touchwiz is still laggy at times even with 0 animations and minimal cpu strain.

The note 7 was the same as the Edge except the battery was consistant actually... and pretty good. Certaintly farrr better than the reg iphone. I see why android heads love it. S pen is more novelty than function for my purposes but it was cool to have. Multi tasking was SO clutch and will ultimately be the reason i keep an android on deck forever

The iphone 7 is actually a christmas gift for my dad im gunna give him next month but i used it for like a week because my plus order was lagging and i wanted to test ios.... phone was a beast except the battery was as bad as the edge or worse. Im not trying to charge my phone in the middle of the day. Litterally dont have time to be tethered in place or carryin my phone around with a portable charger.

The 7 plus is just stupid fast with zero lag. Big concerns for me so far with ios are no multi task, and this is probably just my unit so ill probably have apple fix it but bluetooth sucks.... cuts in and out and skips and jumps like a mofo sometimes completely at random, thats it tho haha this is the first iphone ive ever had though, litterally ever so maybe im jus geeked off it being something different but im not ashamed to say i dig it... iphines have come a long way, i dont feel as if im buying obviously dated and inferior hardware like i did in the past... the a10 is savage and the screen is good enough i guess. Overall very happy with it and happy to finally have a phone that wont be worth half as much in 6 months now that im jus coppin em outright

Am interested in the pixel xl but ill jus cop when theryre 300 in 6-8 months lol

Last edited:
That's how I feel right now because that Note7 flopped so I can't even get it so I'm stuck with the 6splus. The only thing I'm loving is the messaging and communication like it's been said countless time the rest of this is mediocre and basic.

I don't think I'd be feeling like this if I went from an IPhone to Droid device not vice versa.

Exactly. Me and you both know wassup cause we actually did it :lol: sometimes people just have to experience things for themselves. I personally feel like Android offers a lot of great alternatives right now.

Budget category:

One Plus 3, Honor 8, Axxon 7

Flagship:

V20, S7 Edge, Pixel, 6P

Considering the fact the the S8 will release in March I would cop one of the budget devices and/or wait for a pixel price drop. Wouldn't be opposed to going all in on the V20 but that is also gonna get a price drop in the next few months

Last edited:

Dudes schleep tho

Clean. Will it work on vzw?

Lg TOO sleep right now. They're supposed to be running commercials left and right. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and they aren't capitalizing. Someone was praying for a break like this and they're not taking advantage. Who announces a device then waits two months to drop it.

Last edited:
Clean. Will it work on vzw?

Lg TOO sleep right now. They're supposed to be running commercials left and right. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and they aren't capitalizing. Someone was praying for a break like this and they're not taking advantage. Who announces a device then waits two months to drop it.

I don't think LG had capital to have product on the shelves that fast.

They haven't made money from cellphones in a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom