• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This lady could get it. The Dex is dope.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Mr Same-sung Samsung is back!!! And what could be a better day to do so? Heavy Samsung stanning coming up. And if you don't like Touchgizz then go out back and shoot yourself. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
How much skinnier are the S8 compared to the Note? Looked narrow on the leaked pic i saw last week but at the same time woth a 6" screen not sure if its a really noticeable diff

Elder byke :pimp:

TouchWiz looking like Pixel OS these days

What a time

[COLOR=#red]It's always an honor to be greeted by the homie King Foam. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][/COLOR]

U gotta give us an update on the the programming stuff u were doin on the west coast last time u were around bruh. Interested to see how everything worked out.

But this phone is clean, I might bite the bullet and buy it for my wife, especially if there's a promo attached.

Last edited:
Kinda disappointing there's no stereo speaker. Other than that looks like a great phone.

Last edited:
Tmobile preorder starts tonight and offers a free Gear VR w/ controller and Oculus content. Tmobile @work customers who preorder get the Dex dock.

Not a bad deal, I'm sure TMO will also offer a bogo eventually as they usually do.

Samsung still gotta come w/ it to make up for the note, but at this point what screen size would the note be? the S8+ is 6.2" which is a phablet and take the place of the note, they could've literally just rebranded the S8+ as the note by adding a stylus.

Is the only way to get an unlocked S8 overseas? Does anyone know if a TMobile S8 will work on ATT if it was unlocked?

Welcome back Elder

And that S8 has my heart. I feel bad for LG, the G6 isn't gonna compete with this thing

Welcome back Elder

And that S8 has my heart. I feel bad for LG, the G6 isn't gonna compete with this thing

They finally dropped a banger too :smh:

Like I mentioned - if you are in this price range and ain't messing with Sammy or Apple I dunno man.

^^ As of last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom