• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but where does the Pixel rank when it comes to the ho factor? 

[COLOR=#red]Initially the ho factor for the Pixel XL and the Pixel is minuscule, but it rapidly increases with beautiful selfies of the said ho, and amazing food pics taken while your were tricking with said ho.

This is empirical evidence BTW.[/COLOR]

My water video

Was there any need to say "Good to go, still good" afterwards, like there was any doubt that it'd survive a quick rinse though? :lol:

Was there any need to say "Good to go, still good" afterwards, like there was any doubt that it'd survive a quick rinse though? :lol:

Aye that video was for my IG and Facebook followers not the initiated and educated of this here thread lol.

I got 7 people already messaged me "waterproof!!??" They don't know this tech been out for years lol

Aye that video was for my IG and Facebook followers not the initiated and educated of this here thread lol.

I got 7 people already messaged me "waterproof!!??" They don't know this tech been out for years lol

I forgot about the kind of bubble you can end up in by assuming Apple is the best at everything and never bothering to look around :lol:

You should really give them a treat and start bringing the fish tanks and **** out :lol:

Yea it's hilarious to me, I went away from Sammy years ago when the LG g3 came out cause I felt it was the best phone that year as far as looks and Android. Price has never been an issue with me I always get the best phone in my opinion. So with me coming back to Samsung and having waterproof phone for my first time ever I had to make a video

I was thinking son was gonna make a dramatic underwater vid in a pool or something to fully test it out. Your g4 probably could've survived that rinse off.

Wonder who the first fine female gon be to take the new S8 in the shower ... thats what i wanna know :nerd:

Whats her snap :lol:

got to play around with the s8 at the AT&T store. While I do like the feel of the phone. I'd rather wait till the one plus 5 comes out.

Yea it's hilarious to me, I went away from Sammy years ago when the LG g3 came out cause I felt it was the best phone that year as far as looks and Android. Price has never been an issue with me I always get the best phone in my opinion. So with me coming back to Samsung and having waterproof phone for my first time ever I had to make a video

Thats what I wanted to do, but i aint got it like that lol

Back
Top Bottom