• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out for delivery
nerd.gif
Same here 
pimp.gif

not sure if android thread or if I'm in a boost/yeezy thread...

Whats the easiest way to sell my old phone? Swappa? or just hit up one of those coinstar joints?

How much yall think I can sell a pristine LG G4 for lol $70?
Craigslist, those Coinstar machines give you pennies on the dollar
wouldn't swappa be the safer platform to use? I gave my Nexus 4 to my dad since he needed a phone ASAP, wasn't even gonna try and sell that. :lol:

I'm still using a G2 and planning to get a new phone later this year. Probably gonna wait until the new Google phone gets released, so I can cop the regular Pixel at a discount.

Last edited:
Called bestbuy, automated service said my phone shipped and gave me a tracking number ... no updates on the ups site though.

So maybe, just maybe .. they printed the label and it will go out later. Better be 2 day shipping or less >:

I did store pickup with bestbuy for friday. That **** better be ready when the store opens lol.

I did store pickup with bestbuy for friday. That **** better be ready when the store opens lol.

Nearest BB is either 2 hours east or 3 hours west. Shipping was free and said itd be delivered by the 21st.

I waiting on this tracking to update then im calling if it dont say est Friday

Just received my S8 midnight black :smokin

The display screen is bigger than my iPhone 6+ :wow:

Time to order a case and screen protector

Just received my S8 midnight black :smokin

The display screen is bigger than my iPhone 6+ :wow:

Time to order a case and screen protector

Nice! Yeah you gonna want to protect that, the front is literally all screen imagine dropping it with no protection

Reported .... >:

Cmon Best Buy :smh:

VZW called to confirm transferring my number from AT&T ... but still not update from Best Buy :smh:

Guess im getting mine on Friday with the way things are going

Edit: nvm it just moved up to preparing .... wait what the hell!!!! >:

Called bestbuy, automated service said my phone shipped and gave me a tracking number ... no updates on the ups site though.

So maybe, just maybe .. they printed the label and it will go out later. Better be 2 day shipping or less >:

Nearest BB is either 2 hours east or 3 hours west. Shipping was free and said itd be delivered by the 21st.

I waiting on this tracking to update then im calling if it dont say est Friday

Last edited:
not sure if android thread or if I'm in a boost/yeezy thread...

Whats the easiest way to sell my old phone? Swappa? or just hit up one of those coinstar joints?

How much yall think I can sell a pristine LG G4 for lol $70?
Craigslist, those Coinstar machines give you pennies on the dollar
wouldn't swappa be the safer platform to use? I gave my Nexus 4 to my dad since he needed a phone ASAP, wasn't even gonna try and sell that. :lol:

I'm still using a G2 and planning to get a new phone later this year. Probably gonna wait until the new Google phone gets released, so I can cop the regular Pixel at a discount.

It's safer, but I've had more luck selling phones for more on CL. Takes some patience though

[COLOR=#red]Google Pixel XL be like...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Until another phone's camera dethrones the Pixel, nothing else really matters to me in the phone world. I mean what does it matter if it's a Snapdragon 975 or a Snapdragon 1125? Screen tech is pretty much maxed out, and how many more gimmicks can we endure? But a dope camera...I'm with the ish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Google Pixel XL be like...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Until another phone's camera dethrones the Pixel, nothing else really matters to me in the phone world. I mean what does it matter if it's a Snapdragon 975 or a Snapdragon 1125? Screen tech is pretty much maxed out, and how many more gimmicks can we endure? But a dope camera...I'm with the ish.[/COLOR]

yeah da camera is no joke.

took this da other day... pixel XL>

those are some dope photos but you make it seem like samsung doesnt have a really good camera... its on par with the pixel or even better... but thats all opinion really... im jelly yall got your phone but cant wait until tomorrow when i get mines... and yall crazy to be rocking naked :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom