• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a note 4 that is stuck in the ol boot loop. It continuously turns off and then reboots. Sometimes it will stay on long enough for me to get a few text messages it out when it is plugged in.

Is this a battery issue? If so easy fix, but i know this is happened to a few others on this thread.

I have a note 4 that is stuck in the ol boot loop. It continuously turns off and then reboots. Sometimes it will stay on long enough for me to get a few text messages it out when it is plugged in.

Is this a battery issue? If so easy fix, but i know this is happened to a few others on this thread.
Buy a new battery off amazon. Myself and some other bought the bear brand and has worked flawlessly.

My 7 plus lags and vibrates randomly yet I never hear a reviewer mention that. I google the issues and it seems a lot of iPhone users have the same problem

It might be the same issue myself, paulwest1985 paulwest1985 (thanks again, after a few days I think I can say that the app solved the problem), and others have experienced.

If it continues after your battery is replaced, go get Wake Lock - Power Manager by darken from the Play Store and set it to 'PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK'.

Bout to make that switch from my iPhone 6s to the s8!!! All because of the camera.Plus that promo with Netflix,64 gig card and standing clear case.The screen and picture quality sold it to me.Plus I have an update where I only pay 230 for it.wouldve copped the iPhone edition 8,but with it close to being 1000 dollars,I'd probably pay close to 500 and I miss having external memory.Are y'all able to save pics automatically to the external gig card on the s8? Or do you have to do it manually?

Bout to make that switch from my iPhone 6s to the s8!!! All because of the camera.Plus that promo with Netflix,64 gig card and standing clear case.The screen and picture quality sold it to me.Plus I have an update where I only pay 230 for it.wouldve copped the iPhone edition 8,but with it close to being 1000 dollars,I'd probably pay close to 500 and I miss having external memory.Are y'all able to save pics automatically to the external gig card on the s8? Or do you have to do it manually?

Yes of course in 2017 your media can be saved to the sd by default

It might be the same issue myself, @Paulwest1985 (thanks again, after a few days I think I can say that the app solved the problem), and others have experienced.

If it continues after your battery is replaced, go get Wake Lock - Power Manager by darken from the Play Store and set it to 'PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK'.
No problem man. Glad it's working for you. I decided to send my note 4 to samsung for repair and see if they can fix it from the software side for free. I told them I wasn't paying for something that yall broke with that software update. So they're going to see if they can do something with it. 

Sigh...Back to the note 3 in the mean time. 

Got my s8 today.Someone help me with some awesome themes so I can pimp this thing out

What phone case are yall rocking with? After watching a few review videos I am leaning towards the caseology line.

Good looking out on the suggestions y'all!

I wish I could be team naked but I am extremely rough on my phones :smh:

I would buy a s8+ active if I could.

Last edited:
Well damn ...

Back
Top Bottom