• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More than likely, unfortunately, they didn't reduce the screen resolution and only conducted the basic battery test smh

I have been patiently waiting for the next Pixel to drop, but I've had the same phone for almost 3 years. It's time for something new. :lol:

I can essentially get the plus now, then jump to the Pixel when it drops later this year, correct? I see that now there's three different kinds of Jump as well. I need to see which one I got.

How often have you used it? Do you like it?

I have been patiently waiting for the next Pixel to drop, but I've had the same phone for almost 3 years. It's time for something new. :lol:

I can essentially get the plus now, then jump to the Pixel when it drops later this year, correct? I see that now there's three different kinds of Jump as well. I need to see which one I got.

I work for T-Mobile, you can jump as many times as u want as long as the device your trading in is half way paid off. Highly doubt were getting the Pixel so you might as well hold off and cop that from Google when it drops.

amazon got good cases for cheap... my clear tpu was like 7 bucks...it gets the job done while being minimal but protecting my phone also

I work for T-Mobile, you can jump as many times as u want as long as the device your trading in is half way paid off. Highly doubt were getting the Pixel so you might as well hold off and cop that from Google when it drops.

Say it ain't so!! :frown:

I was hoping that the Pixel would drop on T-Mo this time around.

Just installed Android Wear 2.0 on my Huawei watch today. Nice interface, have to get used to the new layout. Finally able to reply w/ typing on it. For as small as the keyboard is, it's pretty accurate and responsive.

Someone drop me some knowledge:
A better theme launcher,nova or CM?? Which is safer? Do they drain battery life a lot??
Security issues I need to know about?

You guys getting the KeyONE?

^ Saw that earlier. Seems like he liked it but it's just not for him (as will be the case with most people who are heavy social media/media users). I was surprised he didn't speak a little more on battery life. That's arguably been its top "feature" in most other reviews. I'm guessing he just didn't really use it for an extended period of time to be able to gauge it.

Last edited:
I am attempting to get my mom a fossil smart watch for mothers day anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone running launchers?? I'm thinking about CM launcher.Is it bad? Do they crash phones? Drain battery life? Security issues?

Back
Top Bottom