• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would rather buy the S8 on Swappa and sell my S7e there

Some people bout that trade in lyfe *shrug

Either way, pretty hassle free way to upgrade your phone. Especially for someone with a note 5, they selling for less than 300 for the most part now

True about the hassle-free part. The S8 is $560 shipped right now on Swappa. The S8 is is $750 + tax from Samsung.com. So you're paying about $240 for convenience assuming you can sell an S7e for $350 vs trading in.

@RealNickFox First ever cross-carrier RCS interconnect in N Amer is live! Now Sprint and Rogers users can message each other over RCS. Many more to come!....we're working on bringing RCS to Project Fi. Will have more to say soon.

Either way, pretty hassle free way to upgrade your phone. Especially for someone with a note 5, they selling for less than 300 for the most part now
you coulda got a brand new one from Walmart for 200 last month

anybody get their Samsung promo case and sd cad?

Got 2 brand new s7 edge for Walmart last week for $200/each

Got 2 brand new s7 edge for Walmart last week for $200/each

Damn I wish I knew about that. Would've flipped them real fast.

Damb. Ain't eem see that and I'm always on Slickdeals. Saw the Note 5 deal, but they didn't have any around my way.

Man I wish I wouldn't have let yall talk me into TMobile. Does Verizon have a promo where they'll pay my ETF to get out? It should be cheaper anyways since I bought my own phone I hope. The amount of, "why didn't you answer my message, I was texting you all weekend," "what? I didn't get any messages from you," and they show me on their phone is ridiculous. Plus I work in a thick building so I'm generally some level of unavailable by cell 1/3 of the day

Man I wish I wouldn't have let yall talk me into TMobile. Does Verizon have a promo where they'll pay my ETF to get out? It should be cheaper anyways since I bought my own phone I hope. The amount of, "why didn't you answer my message, I was texting you all weekend," "what? I didn't get any messages from you," and they show me on their phone is ridiculous. Plus I work in a thick building so I'm generally some level of unavailable by cell 1/3 of the day

I hear you man. My service is pretty good most of the time but there's still plenty places where there is zero service.

And the text thing pisses me off like no other. The worse part is I'll have service the whole time but won't get any texts

I hear you man. My service is pretty good most of the time but there's still plenty places where there is zero service.

And the text thing pisses me off like no other. The worse part is I'll have service the whole time but won't get any texts

I just wish I knew where they went. Like with Verizon I could log on and send texts from it and see them too at least so in theory anything that got lost in cyberspace I'd see there and could resync or something. TMobile just got 1000's of msg of mine out there in the cloud and calls will go straight to voicemail even when I do have service, I'll see the voicemail thing pop up even though the phone didnt even ring.

I guess if I decide to stick with a GSM carrier so I dont have to buy a new phone, its ATT or Cricket

Yea, I'll most likely stick with TMobile because I'm on a simple choice plan with 6 lines are 2 are free so I'm getting a great deal but att has a new great deal that if you get their unlimited plan you'll get direct TV now for only 10 bucks a month. Right now I'm paying 25 for sling blue so that sounds pretty good even tho direct TV now is still buggy

Back
Top Bottom