• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there really no way to make the image quality when sending videos through texts better without downloading an app..? And both ppl would need to download that app?

Also is there a way to change keyboards to an iPhone like keyboard? I'm using an s8 and moved from an iPhone 6+

Is there really no way to make the image quality when sending videos through texts better without downloading an app..? And both ppl would need to download that app?

Also is there a way to change keyboards to an iPhone like keyboard? I'm using an s8 and moved from an iPhone 6+

Unfortunately as of this moment you can't send good quality videos with Android via text. You and whoever your sending it to will have to download an app and its annoying

As for the keyboard, I'm not sure what iphone keyboards are looking like nowadays but there's a ton of keyboards you can download and change the theme and the way it looks.

Swiftkey
Gboard
Swype are a few

S3 Frontier is hands down the best smartwatch available, but Anti don't want to spend for it I believe from his previous posts. 

Has anybody copped the key one yet? I have the s8 and want to get an unlocked phone to switch SIM cards with every now and again. My s8 is through Tmobile so no unlock. I'm also considering One Plus 5 but not sure if I want to wait or if I need another all touch slab device. What y'all think?

Has anybody copped the key one yet? I have the s8 and want to get an unlocked phone to switch SIM cards with every now and again. My s8 is through Tmobile so no unlock. I'm also considering One Plus 5 but not sure if I want to wait or if I need another all touch slab device. What y'all think?
I was strongly considering grabbing it since it got a ton of glowing reviews but decided against it. I'm buying a 6s+ for $200 off of my sister so I can't really justify copping the KeyONE. If you end up grabbing it let us know how it is. I'm interested in hearing "real life" reviews of it.

I just might dude. Just read a report that the One Plus 5 might be $650. Lol no thanks

Thinking about getting a back-up phone/Samsung so I can use Samsung Pay. Or maybe a watch....

I can't stop looking at pics of the essential phone. I know there is a 99% chance I'll never own one, but my curiosity has been aroused

OP5 will be unveiled June 20th.

My OP3T still running strong, gotta wait and see if it's worth upgrading and keeping this as a back up.

I'm trying to decide if I want to abandon my V10 for an unlock S8+.

What you guys think?

I'm hesitant because I have heard bad thing about support of the unlock samsung phones and how they get laggy when a new one comes out.

Discuss.

I had a S7 Edge unlocked and the joint would lock up constantly. I sold it and got the S8 through T-Mobile. Samsungs always lag after a while. I'm hoping this one doesn't but it doesn't really matter because I can just trade it in to the carrier. The S8 with the Alcantara leather case is a boss setup. People always compliment me on the look. Don't buy it if you're not gonna upgrade next year. It probably will get laggy, lol. I also got the Gear 360 from Samsung for 50 bucks. Pretty good deal.

Last edited:

:nerd: :smh:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/06/06/exclusive-this-is-the-oneplus-5/

Last edited:
Lazy design work. Look at Samsung and LG. Both phones have similar displays with the edge to edge feel but the devices look totally different. The design of a phone isn't everything but why buy that if you can get something that looks better? And the new pixel will be dropping soon. Note 8 AND LG V30 after that.... I don't see the One Plus 5 or the Essential phone moving units.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom