Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I completely forgot about it :lol:

I have been wanting a tablet just to watch videos and **** in bed with for a while now though so that might be a pickup in the near future.

I completely forgot about it :lol:

I have been wanting a tablet just to watch videos and **** in bed with for a while now though so that might be a pickup in the near future.

It beats every other tablet at it's price point on it screen and battery size alone. Including Kindle. Full Google Play access and apparently there's not a lot of bloatware from AT&T. If I remember right it's like $216 with tax included. USB Type C port was the cherry on top for me

Only downside for me is that as far as cases are concerned the selection is either the $45 case from AT&T or grab some generic ones that may or may not fit perfectly.

Last time i got a generic tablet was the free ellipsis from Verizon and that thing was the biggest pile of trash ever

Hasn't been much happening in tablets to keep up with. I'm honestly surprised they aren't more popular outside of windows tablets/convertible laptops

Tab S3 is the best tablet out now but it's at iPad price but is not guaranteed to get timely updates. Asus has a few lower cost tabs (Z10) but same problem. There were two other tablets that are coming out, but can't remember the brand. 8 and 10 inch tablets but battery only 4000mah and screens were 720p at best.

People have their reasons I am sure but if you have a 5.5 or bigger (pause) I don't understand the use for a tablet.

I also think once a person buys a tablet, they won't have the same urgency to replace it like phone due to it being a complimentary device(TV, Computer, media player, etc) rather than a primary one(smartphone). I see smart watches the same way hence the slow growth as of late.

People have their reasons I am sure but if you have a 5.5 or bigger (pause) I don't understand the use for a tablet.

Media consumption and games.

I don't really care for watching movies or shows on my phone. Screen is too small. Will deal with it now because I don't have a choice but as soon as I get another tablet that will basically all change

Use my iPad every day for web browsing and watching media. I bought it for classes but since I graduated I use it strictly recreationally now

Talking about tablets..I'm interested in the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 plus that came out last year. The Lenovo Tab Yoga Tab 4 10.1 Plus model that came out this year seem good too with the 1200p screen and SD625+7000mah battery should have excellent battery life. Still isn't out here in the US tho, they said retail should be $250.

Last edited:
I went to Best Buy and played with the Note 8. Looks like you get an additional 150 on top of the half off in credit and the charger etc.

Obviously you guys already know this.

But what's the catch? I ain't no punk :lol:

How does the credit work? Is it instant? Or would I have to go through this that and the other thing to get what I am expected from said deal?

Does best buy apply company discounts on monthly bills if you work for certain companies? Or would i have go to verizon after for that if i bought the phone at best buy?

Does best buy apply company discounts on monthly bills if you work for certain companies? Or would i have go to verizon after for that if i bought the phone at best buy?
Easiest way to do it is online. Just enter the work email then confirm by clicking the link in the email.

Back
Top Bottom