Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How you Android cats are passing on the Note 8 is beyond my comprehension

Kind of :lol:

Pixel Master Race.

Basically. I'm waiting til October to see what that Pixel 2 is talking about. It'll be that or the Note 8 for me.

Only way I'd ever jump to an iPhone is SD Card and customization. Don't ever see those 2 things happening.

This is honestly the biggest (and pretty much only) reason why I'd never go back to Apple under any circumstance.

Bruh I have no idea how this is happening, but I had my headphones on my PC and it starting ringing for my phone.

Nevermind, it was from the gmail tab I had open in chrome, had no idea that was a feature.

Well you can throw in two others too, Headphone jack and fingerprint scanner. Pretty shocking they got rid of the fingerprint scanner for the X

their features are so late compared to samsung and the bad thing is its really overpriced... like over a G for a 64 gig phone? this is why i will never buy an iphone you are basically paying for storage and the name despite being inferior

The only thing that seems compelling is the AR capabilities. But I'm not bothered by not having it as of right now since there isn't too much development for it, yet.

That edge-to-edge is not what I thought it would be, I was thinking infinity display. **** still got a noticeable bezel, just no physical buttons like most android phones over the past few years.

The only thing that seems compelling is the AR capabilities. But I'm not bothered by not having it as of right now since there isn't too much development for it, yet.
Agreed. When I first saw that I was like damn that's awesome. Than I remembered that's exactly what I thought I was getting with the PSVita as well :lol:

it's funny seeing the propaganda sites lap up the new iPhone, like it's going to change the industry.

only iPhone that led the way was the first one. they've otherwise lagged behind in everything.

^ i can agree with that... the best thing the iphone did was make a touch screen phone which was revolutionary at the time... but now everyone bit off the idea and made a better overall phone

it's funny seeing the propaganda sites lap up the new iPhone, like it's going to change the industry.

only iPhone that led the way was the first one. they've otherwise lagged behind in everything.

To be fair, it was more fluid, had less jittering, and generally less chopper over time compared to android devices. I think that pretty much stopped with the S7 phones, the Pixel, HTC 10, and Oneplus 3. They all feel very fluid nowadays and some even say iPhones have gotten worse as far as overall consistent performance, though I still am a bit weary of long-term performances on the LG and Samsung devices.

To be fair, it was more fluid, had less jittering, and generally less chopper over time compared to android devices. I think that pretty much stopped with the S7 phones, the Pixel, HTC 10, and Oneplus 3. They all feel very fluid nowadays and some even say iPhones have gotten worse as far as overall consistent performance, though I still am a bit weary of long-term performances on the LG and Samsung devices.
true. Android has definitely had to catch up in terms of software design and fluidity, but i think it's gotten there. the cameras and the camera software have caught up and maybe even surpassed the iPhone.

the one area apple still wins in is software updates and phone longevity. this may start to change though with Oreo.

That I agree with, every new update from Android usually effects the phone negatively in some way. Usually battery

That I agree with, every new update from Android usually effects the phone negatively in some way. Usually battery

I work for Tmobile, those iPhone updates and the way they do storage destroys the phone/batteries over time. I see 6S' every day that die when they reach 35% and 7's that are slow to a crawl cause it only has 2GB of storage left

Can't wait for that awkward moment when your on your iPhone X watching Pr0n and try to swipe up to get to the home screen and it doesn't work

iPhone X looks dope although im not feeling the cut out too much.. looks awkward.
It's pretty much what the Galaxy S8 is except it looks like the face recognition is a lot better.
But taking away fingerprint + a home button sucks. Im glad the S8 has a button under the screen.

Im a fan of both Android and iOS so its cool to me. Gonna rock with my S8+ for another full year.

That edge-to-edge is not what I thought it would be, I was thinking infinity display. **** still got a noticeable bezel, just no physical buttons like most android phones over the past few years.

agreed. the S8 really made use of their curved edge screen to really give it that "infinity" display feeling.
the iPhone X just looks bulky tbh.

my bigger problem is that updates don't come quickly or at all.

also, stock nexus/pixel updates usually improve on everything.

Every smartphone I've had has been a Samsung. Any update I've ever had has effected my battery. Pixel sounding tempting knowing their updates actually improve the device

I work for Tmobile, those iPhone updates and the way they do storage destroys the phone/batteries over time. I see 6S' every day that die when they reach 35% and 7's that are slow to a crawl cause it only has 2GB of storage left

Can't wait for that awkward moment when your on your iPhone X watching Pr0n and try to swipe up to get to the home screen and it doesn't work

I've heard people say this, usually see em complain about the newest updates when they release a new phone

Back
Top Bottom