• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That ad has me excited too bro. If this render from Android Police is the truth, it's a wrap

Google-Pixel-XL-2-leak-840x794.jpg

why dont google just reveal the phone if the date is right around the corner smh i wanna purchase this thing already

For folks who preirdered from sammy how long did it take for your card to be charged and then the phone shipped?

I still haven't gotten an email sayong it is shipped but I got charged today which is wierd bc vendor was not samsung
Yeah I got a shipped email from fedex like 2 days before the Samsung one. People on reddit were saying the company Samsung goes through is hot garbage

I've read multiple sauces saying the bootloop issue was confined to 3 products :rolleyes.

Anyway, enter new challenger with that pixel, but I doubt the price will drop like the V30.

Yeah I had a couple LG G series that ended up with issues, plus my girl's V10, but her V20 was solid. Plus I flashed other roms that kept them going. Good phones when they worked though.

Went through 2 G4s :smh: gonna need proof LG got it under control on their own line, but I'm sure Google ain't chancing it with LG using their own manufacturing on basically the Android flagship

Back
Top Bottom