Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me it will.
For any flagship not to be water resistant is pitiful. Almost like removing the fingerprint reader all together.

In addition to that, I'd like a headphone jack, two speakers, a more robust (like being able to reduce resolution to save battery life) battery saver

Rumor has it that the Pixel 2 will be water resistant

I got 7+ hours SOT on m note 8 with auto brightness, Bluetooth, wifi, and Max screen resolution. And y'all complaining about the battery size :lol:
Thing is a damn beast

same thing i think saying to myself things is just like my note 7, i am trying to overuse it at night to push its limits.

The pixel XL 2 is water resistant though and has front facing speakers again. Not sure what info you've been reading

Removable battery is overrated honestly. I thought I'd miss it after my Note 4 but i literally have chargers everywhere (fast charge, wireless, charge packs) so battery life is never an issue.

haven't read anything that said XL 2 would have front speakers. None of the renders even show that.
I meant to put waterproof not resistant. I'd rather not be worried about water at any rate whether I drop it in the sink while washin' my hands or it falls into a puddle out of my pocket

haven't read anything that said XL 2 would have front speakers. None of the renders even show that.
I meant to put waterproof not resistant. I'd rather not be worried about water at any rate whether I drop it in the sink while washin' my hands or it falls into a puddle out of my pocket
You thinking ip68 like the galaxys are? that's still considered resistant, and I doubt we will get anything better for a long time to come. Like discussed earlier, some idiots would use it to go scuba diving and cause an uproar when their phones gets water damage at 50 feet deep for over an hour

I think it's ip69 completely waterproof to 3 feet for 30 mins or something like that. The Note 7 was waterproof, the iPhone 6 was water resistant.
I used to use it while givin' my girls a bath, washin' dishes, in the rain, didn't worry that water would destroy it

Yeah, water "resistant" should cover all those instances you mentioned. Like previously mentioned, it's probably just semantics to cover for the people taking it to the extremes and trying to make a warranty claim.

Just looked it up:
The current XL is ip53, very well dust proofed but barely water proof.

I guess I wasn't fully understanding what the ratings meant but I knew this current phone doesn't need water near it

992BCDB3-3F99-4E86-96B5-9F5AEF51EF60.jpeg

iPhone users are more insecure than Issa Rae. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom