• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No lie, this note is so nice that I might even get insurance on it and I never get insurance on phones. I want to rock it with no case but it just seems to vulnerable. The case I have is pretty clean though.

Tab S3 is 50% off w/Verizon. Makes it about $300. Gonna call tomorrow and see if any details make me wanna cop.

Leaning towards grabbing it since it would only be >$100 more than getting that Primetime and is a much better device.

No lie, this note is so nice that I might even get insurance on it and I never get insurance on phones. I want to rock it with no case but it just seems to vulnerable. The case I have is pretty clean though.

Be a g and no case it man. It's tradition.

Screenshot_20170923-050454.png
Screenshot_20170923-050458.png
Yo that Pixel XL is the truth. Phone was mad responsive and quick. Has to be the quickest out there. Wish there wasn't so much bezel on it tho.
I rooted mine just for AdAway and im running a day and couple hours till my next charge

Last edited:
seems like people on t-mobile aren't receiving the live messages, even though my phone says that it's sent. I've got vzw.

Brand new Note 8s are selling for as low as 720 on swappa and why ain't anyone tell me all you have to do to watch any NFL game on NFL mobile is use a Fake GPS app?

If you got NFL mobile from Verizon literally all you have to do to watch any game set your address somewhere that is showing the game you want to watch

I put in my pops address and I’m watching the Lions

The app I’m using is fake GPS

Used Samsung pay on a gas pump today :pimp:
Just held my phone to the machine and inserted a dummy card
Samsung pay is so clutch. Started using it in July when I got my S8. Been thinking about leaving my wallet at home and just carrying my license with a paper clip

What podcast apps are you guys using? I am current using Pocket Casts but it's no longer pushing notifications to my phone.

I would hopefully switch to another app that has syncing between the phone app and web player as Pocket Cast does.

Any suggestions?

Tab S3 is crazy thin and light. Remind me of my first reaction to holding the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 . 9.7 in is a good size, still want a larger tablet. Still will get the 12.9 iPad pro. Battery drains fairly fast but does charge pretty fast with the inbox charge. Screen is bananas.

For my tablet peeps, Lenovo Tab 4 is $175. Nothing wow worthy other than the price and size being 10in. Supposed to handle basic tasks easily tho

Back
Top Bottom