• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've noticed this Note8 drains pretty fast in idle. Hopefully there's a software update. But people are saying it's common with the Qualcomm chips

Could it be because of low signal/searching for signal?

Note 7 battery drain was pretty bad at work because there's no signal at all in my building. Turning on Airplane mode or turning off Data would stop all of that tho

Could it be because of low signal/searching for signal?

Note 7 battery drain was pretty bad at work because there's no signal at all in my building. Turning on Airplane mode or turning off Data would stop all of that tho
No because I can still get 6+ sot if I use it a lot. It's not a big deal since I could go through a day no problem

note 7 battery was atrocious. leave home at 100 get to work at 95 :x 25 minute drive playing music and maybe talking.

the forced-buyout credit was applied to my Verizon account so I turned in the v20 today. as promised, they gave me the promotional value, so I'll be paying 26/month for the note, which is less than I was paying for the v20 (28.). Definitely satisfied with that. I'm glad that the bixby button is able to be disabled, I never plan to use it.

Now I just want to play with the v30.

The notification badge won't clear for Android Messages. I know there was an option to clear it on Samsung, but I'm not aware of a similar feature on my LG G6. Any suggestions for making it go away?

Anyone else like looking at their phone with the blue light filter on?

The past month or so ive been switching it on at night when i get in bed, but about a week ago i had a pretty decent headache and decided to flip it when i had to look at the screen. Since then i havent turned it off yet

Anyone else like looking at their phone with the blue light filter on?

The past month or so ive been switching it on at night when i get in bed, but about a week ago i had a pretty decent headache and decided to flip it when i had to look at the screen. Since then i havent turned it off yet

That the one that's supposed to help you go to sleep at night?

5x been actin real funny, Pixel still too expensive, had to get a LG K20 to hold me over until the price of the Pixel XL drops in the coming weeks, pray for me bruhs.

Idk about help you sleep but whatever it does it reduces the light output and whatever the "blue" light is is actually not good for your eyes theyre saying now

Really? All I've heard is blue light prevents you from sleeping properly so you should avoid it before going to bed.

Really? All I've heard is blue light prevents you from sleeping properly so you should avoid it before going to bed.

Yeah that for sure and if u wake up and check your phone it pretty much wakes you up. Anyway, I heard some eye dr talking about it, maybe i heard it wrong though about being bad for you

Blue light is supposed to reduce the white light from computer and phone screens. I have the layer on my glasses and it "dims" the light. It definitely helps but is not end all fix to taking a break from looking at screens.

Back
Top Bottom