Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

That Vibrant lookin more and more appealing as info for the G2 surface. However, I want an HTC so I'm holdin out. Never really liked Samsung phones

At the end of the day tho, regardless of the phones TMO comes out w/. All u need is the proper specs then u can make ur phone what u want. GSM will always be >>>>>>>>>>>>>CDMA

Word.  As much as I complain about TMO, I'd never switch to CDMA.  Just can't do it.  Being able to switch up devices with the switch of a SIM is something I'll never want to give up.   

As far as the G2 goes, the specs look good to me.  But I'm one of those folks that doesn't have to have all the best specs on my phone.  The G2's are pretty comparable to other HTC/android devices out there from what I can tell, which works for me.  Besides, it isn't like I keep a phone for more than 4 or 5 months anyways.  The Vibrant is no doubt the best phone out for TMO now, but I'm taking the G2 due to the keyboard--tired of the touchscreen thing all the time.  And HTC > Samsung any damn day.   

That Vibrant lookin more and more appealing as info for the G2 surface. However, I want an HTC so I'm holdin out. Never really liked Samsung phones

At the end of the day tho, regardless of the phones TMO comes out w/. All u need is the proper specs then u can make ur phone what u want. GSM will always be >>>>>>>>>>>>>CDMA

Word.  As much as I complain about TMO, I'd never switch to CDMA.  Just can't do it.  Being able to switch up devices with the switch of a SIM is something I'll never want to give up.   

As far as the G2 goes, the specs look good to me.  But I'm one of those folks that doesn't have to have all the best specs on my phone.  The G2's are pretty comparable to other HTC/android devices out there from what I can tell, which works for me.  Besides, it isn't like I keep a phone for more than 4 or 5 months anyways.  The Vibrant is no doubt the best phone out for TMO now, but I'm taking the G2 due to the keyboard--tired of the touchscreen thing all the time.  And HTC > Samsung any damn day.   

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

The G2 should sell good because of the qwerty and it's HSPA+ and even though the processor is 1GHz, I'm pretty sure it's a new model.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

The G2 should sell good because of the qwerty and it's HSPA+ and even though the processor is 1GHz, I'm pretty sure it's a new model.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

so i switched from a sidekick to a vibrant 2 days ago and dam that $**+ is
pimp.gif

i text alot and i cant seem to find the enter button when i textm anyone having this same problem? o.o help!

There is none, there's a send button on top of the keyboard tho

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

so i switched from a sidekick to a vibrant 2 days ago and dam that $**+ is
pimp.gif

i text alot and i cant seem to find the enter button when i textm anyone having this same problem? o.o help!

There is none, there's a send button on top of the keyboard tho

i swear sometimes i just wanna send tmo a email telling them to get on there @*@+!++***%!% game, the g2 is nice, but i could have been waayyy better, they started this andriod %++%, everybody else dropping super phones they come with some mediocre %++% smh

im tired of this tp2, so im gonna cop the G2

i swear sometimes i just wanna send tmo a email telling them to get on there *#!++@%%%##!* game, the g2 is nice, but i could have been waayyy better, they started this andriod %*+$, everybody else dropping super phones they come with some mediocre %*+$ smh

i swear sometimes i just wanna send tmo a email telling them to get on there @*@+!++***%!% game, the g2 is nice, but i could have been waayyy better, they started this andriod %++%, everybody else dropping super phones they come with some mediocre %++% smh

i swear sometimes i just wanna send tmo a email telling them to get on there *#!++@%%%##!* game, the g2 is nice, but i could have been waayyy better, they started this andriod %*+$, everybody else dropping super phones they come with some mediocre %*+$ smh

Can't decide on the HTC Incredible or Droid 2. What do you guys think? I prefer a physical keyboard though, but the Incredible looks very nice.

Can't decide on the HTC Incredible or Droid 2. What do you guys think? I prefer a physical keyboard though, but the Incredible looks very nice.

Originally Posted by krazyg

the incredible is great... i got it so i know from experience... but if you want the keyboard get the droid 2

Originally Posted by krazyg

the incredible is great... i got it so i know from experience... but if you want the keyboard get the droid 2

Man I swear I learn something new about this phone everyday..........is there any call and text blocker apps?

Man I swear I learn something new about this phone everyday..........is there any call and text blocker apps?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Im loving my tmobile htc HD2.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I liked it after i hacked it....and for the short time i messed around with android on it.....till i messed around with the evo and sprints 4g coverage in my area.

----------------
FOR EVERYBODY THAT HAS HACKED THEIR PHONE..........GET A NEW KERNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used this one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=754128

This actually UNLOCKS the FPS on the camcorder (Frames per second).......I tried it and the camera looks WAAAAY better.  it also makes the transitions smoother, my phone seems faster than it was before AND saves battery life.. (Just read up on that thread, its kinda technical).

There are others, but i would suggest this one..............(I Used BFS Kernel #6)

Im ussing Fresh 3.1.0.2 and flashed it right over the rom without having to wipe and it works perfectly.   He says it works with ALL 2.2 roms, but i would double check just to be sure. (you have to use a different one for cyanogen because it is a bit different)

Back
Top Bottom