• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so I canceled my droid x orderafter receiving a bricked phone from the get. wastold they would expedite my order and then they give me some bull about waiting another 2 weeks( 1 month total) for my replacement. i told them to refund me for both and they can have the bricked one back and i wanted my upgrade back. so what is on the horizon for droid that i won';t have to wait a till end of the year for.

I wouldn't be so pissed if it wasn't for all the butthurt apple users jumping the bandwagon.

so I canceled my droid x orderafter receiving a bricked phone from the get. wastold they would expedite my order and then they give me some bull about waiting another 2 weeks( 1 month total) for my replacement. i told them to refund me for both and they can have the bricked one back and i wanted my upgrade back. so what is on the horizon for droid that i won';t have to wait a till end of the year for.

I wouldn't be so pissed if it wasn't for all the butthurt apple users jumping the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What makes you think that tho? people are in denial that the iphone is still better than the evo...i dont know many people jumping ship yet.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What makes you think that tho? people are in denial that the iphone is still better than the evo...i dont know many people jumping ship yet.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

So i did the whole downgrade to 2.1, root, then use a rooted 2.2 version.

I just put FRESH on my phone.....fairly plain, looking for some themes to put on it.

Yea im still looking around to see what Rom I want to flash. But it seems like Android/Phone companies do a pretty good job with the stock Roms. Its not like WM where the chefs make much better Roms.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=727117

I just put this on my phone today...Its pretty dope.

One thing i did notice was that there arent as many themes on the evo 4G as there was on the G1.......I know the phone hasnt been out that long, but when i got the g1, they had HELLA themes out within 2 months.  Although this might be harder to make because of the eclair and froyo roms being released.

I know im gonna change to Cyanogen mod......but i NEED 4G and gps, and his roms dont have that yet.

Do you have a link to the tutorial on downgrading?

I just put FRESH on my phone.....fairly plain, looking for some themes to put on it.

Yea im still looking around to see what Rom I want to flash. But it seems like Android/Phone companies do a pretty good job with the stock Roms. Its not like WM where the chefs make much better Roms.

One thing i did notice was that there arent as many themes on the evo 4G as there was on the G1.......I know the phone hasnt been out that long, but when i got the g1, they had HELLA themes out within 2 months.  Although this might be harder to make because of the eclair and froyo roms being released.

I know im gonna change to Cyanogen mod......but i NEED 4G and gps, and his roms dont have that yet.

Do ya'll see what i'm talking about now?

Verizon has something similar to the damn Evo coming out now. Exactly after the Droid X and Droid 2 came out.

If I'm taking the switch, its gotta be THAT phone.

Do ya'll see what i'm talking about now?

Verizon has something similar to the damn Evo coming out now. Exactly after the Droid X and Droid 2 came out.

If I'm taking the switch, its gotta be THAT phone.

Left the iPhone family and just copped the Nexus One for T-Mobile.  It's 
pimp.gif

any app recommendations? 

Left the iPhone family and just copped the Nexus One for T-Mobile.  It's 
pimp.gif

any app recommendations? 

Originally Posted by caleekicks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=765496
this is step by step instructions.

http://www.thedroiddemos.com/2010/08/27/how-to-root-the-htc-evo-4g-with-froyo-2-2-video-walkthrough/

this is a video walkthrough if you have trouble

Originally Posted by caleekicks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=765496
this is step by step instructions.

http://www.thedroiddemos.com/2010/08/27/how-to-root-the-htc-evo-4g-with-froyo-2-2-video-walkthrough/

this is a video walkthrough if you have trouble

i downloaded the Handcet app and set up my text messages like they were on my iphone.  
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

the stock text app was garbage.  it would only beep once and there wasn't even a pop-up screen.

i downloaded the Handcet app and set up my text messages like they were on my iphone.  
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

the stock text app was garbage.  it would only beep once and there wasn't even a pop-up screen.

Back
Top Bottom