• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ good looks, i peeped that one. Forgot to add that I'ma be using it at the gym a lot. I need sumn with a more sleek/modern design. Waterproof would be a plus, but not too necessary

Yea I'm not in any kind of rush lol. This og XL is still doing well, might reluctantly do a factory reset in a month or so just to rinse out some of the rust that comes with time.

When you reset, what do you use to back everything up?

Did you really get one for free?

You didn’t have to open up another line? It isn’t attached to a phone #?

Am I trippin cause these phones have never been ‘free’ with these ‘deals.’

But I would sell it slightly below retail.

I did have to open a line. I plan on canceling that once my mastercard rebate comes in. Thank shouldn't present any issues should it?

Looks like Samsung is working on a Chrome OS tablet w/detachable keyboard that might include the LG VG6 cam.
I am excited about this. Hopefully it's a pretty big tablet, 12in minimum and be able to fully run Android apps. And if it's using the LG cam the screen is prob gonna be good too.

Main issue is likely little to no Android apps will be optimized for this and things will just look stretched out

Confirmed: ‘Nautilus’ Is A Detachable Chromebook Made By Samsung, Will Equip Sony IMX Camera

What music app are you guys using? I've been paying for Spotify Premium for a while, but would expect for even mixtapes to show up too for the price. :smh:

How's Amazon Music Unlimited?

What music app are you guys using? I've been paying for Spotify Premium for a while, but would expect for even mixtapes to show up too for the price. :smh:

How's Amazon Music Unlimited?
Alot of mixtapes won't be on any paid service. Use Datpiff for them.

^ yea for mixtapes I use datpiff and live mixtapes, both of them have apps where you can stream or directly download a tape to your phone's storage

What's a good selling price for the extra Note 8 I got from the BOGO deal?
pay it forward, hook a fellow NTer in this thread for a good price

Back
Top Bottom