• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did have to open a line. I plan on canceling that once my mastercard rebate comes in. Thank shouldn't present any issues should it?
Don't you have to return the free phone if you cancel the line? That's what I read along those lines, anyways, in the terms for the TMO BOGO.

My mom was going to do it but didn't want an extra line lingering around.

Don't you have to return the free phone if you cancel the line? That's what I read along those lines, anyways, in the terms for the TMO BOGO.

My mom was going to do it but didn't want an extra line lingering around.

You can keep the phone. Line just has to be active until you receive the Prepaid MasterCard.

Did it with the GS8 over the summer. There might be issues with carrier unlocking the phone if the line is not active at all.

What music app are you guys using? I've been paying for Spotify Premium for a while, but would expect for even mixtapes to show up too for the price. :smh:

How's Amazon Music Unlimited?

I'm using Google Music. I like being able to have access to their library as well as being able to upload whatever music they're missing to my personal library to take anywhere I go, like mixtapes.

I'm going to get the S8+ tomorrow. I'm favoring the orchid gray so far, anyone wanna argue against buying this color?

Has anyone ever used a slick wrap on their phone before? If so, how is the quality? I just ordered one for my note 5.

Got this blue camo one.

1.PNG 2.PNG

Anyone get the new Update for the S3? I tried to check for updates, it keeps saying my watch is updated.

I totally forgot about the split the screen in half thing. I'm really watching the Spurs game while typing in this thread.

Yeah, 4 or 5 years of use. Time to retire that phone.

My friend was holding onto his note 4, doing little repairs every once in awhile until he couldn't anymore

He finally got a new phone, the Blackberry Keyone. Looked really nice when I saw it.

I had to temporarily go back to my S4 after my 2nd G4 bootloop. I was tryna last a couple months and didn't make it 2 weeks :rofl:

:lol:
I'm on a nexus 5x though so I'm wit it.
was waitin for them tips as well:nerd:

in reality I'm just waiting on that Pixel 2 XL price to drop

Lmaooooooo tell me dude was trolling.

I came to my note 8 off my s5...so it was a MAJOR upgrade for me...only people complaining are ones from the last predecessor lol. I was too broke to upgrade. So I rooted my s5 and did what I could for 3 years.

I held on to my HTC M8 for 3 years (albeit 3 different ones after two free replacements) and jumped ship at the perfect time as the battery inevitably quit for good just two weeks after buying a new phone.

Back
Top Bottom