Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's a good start, version 3-4 is when I'll check for it
I was laughing how the guy was talking in the shadows so they could hide the design or look of the actual phone.

It's a bit too much tomfoolery with the software issues with the Pixel 3XL. May have to wait another year before I try upgrading again. My OG Pixel is still running really well so it's not a big loss for me. Really want to upgrade but don't really feel forced to do so.

so its a tablet that folds into a nokia brick phone with a small screen?..... cmon samsung. just so you can say u were first? its a square tablet for one thing. aspect ratio on media will be a NIGHTMARE

That's what I'm really paying attention to. This is why the android P has been taking forever for newer samsungs.

Yea One UI looks sick. It looks like I may have to leave the Note 8 alone if I want to get to mess with it... :frown:

Yea One UI looks sick. It looks like I may have to leave the Note 8 alone if I want to get to mess with it... :frown:
Son of a *****, I got the S8+ so I'm in the same boat. Hopefully, the android pie update doesn't come after the S10 comes out for my S8+.:smh:

The final design(or any design at all) was hidden by a box. The guy said it on the presentation.
the screen was small when folded cuz it was small. otherwise the full screen wouldnt have been visible thru this "box" and the square tablet was square. also not hidden by a box. it just looked really... stupid. imo.

One UI looks great.

Foldable screens are an interesting concept and we'll see where it goes, but their UI is what I'm most interested in.

Whoa, Samsung partnered with tidal now you can download the app directly through your watch.
20181109_000246.jpg

http://tidal.com/us/samsungwearables

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom