• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ yep.. i just preordered from bestbuy... its the same exact deal as samsung but difference is i get to trade my phone in person... the extra 10% off at samsung woulda been nice though... so if anyone wants to cop at bestbuy heres the process... you get the new phone transfer your data from old phone... then they take your old phone give you a gift card to put towards the new phone.... this is when you pay for the new phone... im trading my s8 so total price is 300...

Just came out the samsung experience store...:

9CE6D254-EB1F-4425-8B77-C0F3DAECB61D.gif

S10+ Almost took my soul...

I need it. Note 10 gonna be crazy for sure

getting the prism blue...clear case with screen protector... for those who are anti screen protector its good to have to prevent a crack screen and you can get max value when you trade your phone...i admit it looks wack when the phone is off but once its on you cant even tell lol

Post yall clear cases when you get them. I haven't seen one that makes a phone look good, wanna see what yall rocking with.

I proudly rock my phone naked. Only put a case on when I go to the gym. I've always been super cautious with all my phones and kept drops to a minimum, so I dont have a problem with goin around with no case. Plus, these Samsung phones are too damn beautiful to cover up :pimp:

Used to rock my joint naked all the time until i came to my senses. Dude at a bar brushed against my phone and almost knocked it out my hand. I would've been hot.

Good news: Samsung will extend Bixby button remapping to premium Galaxy phones running Android Pie

Info that dampens the whole thing:

So long as your device is running Android Pie (as well as the One Touch UI that sits atop it), Samsung says you’ll get Bixby button customization through a future software update. We don’t know exactly when that’s coming, but the company outlines some useful customization tips in this Bixby rundown here. For those that like using Bixby, you can still launch the digital assistant using the dedicated button with either a single or double press — whatever you choose to remap the button for will take up one slot, with Bixby automatically filling the other.

:stoneface:

So you can either remap the single press or the double-press. Not both. Whichever you don't remap and long-pressing the button will still both trigger Bixby :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom