• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They took away the option to completely disable the button too; unless you use a third-party app at least.

Does the color matter when you're gonna buy a case anyway? Or are yall letting the phone run free?

For most cases I've seen, the camera cutout in the back isn't exact, so you still see a bit of what color it actually is. If I had a black case and white phone, seeing the small bit of white contrasting the black case would bother me.

Speaking of cases, which one do you guys know of with cut-outs for the side buttons? I've never had a case that I didn't have to press hard to trigger. **** is annoying.

EF-ZG950C_001_Front_Black.jpg

I'm hoping they will have a case like this for my future Samsung s10+..

That is not true. Go to the Bixby screen and there's an option to disable it.

I believe the option to disable through that screen being taken away was a change they made with the Pie One UI update. My bad, I should've mentioned that but the conversation was about the S10 which is on Pie out of the box.

Last edited:
Just got Google WiFi mesh system for my house and I'm loving it so far. Easy to setup and we no longer have dead zones

Ended up getting an Eero last year for a stupid price, and the coverage is night and day. Definitely recommend these mesh systems, I don't even have a big place but I have concrete walls and the signal was weak in the bedrooms. One router and a beacon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom