• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
checking out the s10 plus after work. haven’t had a samsung since the infamous overheating note. damn i miss that thing.

when yall think the note 10 will be leaked? idk if i should wait.

checking out the s10 plus after work. haven’t had a samsung since the infamous overheating note. damn i miss that thing.

when yall think the note 10 will be leaked? idk if i should wait.

Don't be impatient. Just wait. Leaks begin around July or August. You know it's gonna be the business.

Man I really want the S10 but my S8 is still good and running strong.

My girl definitely needs an upgrade though but she’s telling me told hold out a few months and it’ll eventually go on sale and we can try to scoop it at like $500 ish

Got my Huawei Mate 20 X today. Loving the huge screen size 7.2" vs my old phone 6" screen. Surprisingly not that difficult to hold and use unlike my experience with the Sony Z Ultra 6.4 inch screen back in the day.

PSX_20190227_190044.jpg

PSX_20190227_190121.jpg

Last edited:
7.2?

That's huge

What jeans you rocking?

Last edited:
Buyer's beware, keep the factory screen protector on. Marquez Brownlee has a video covering the S10 using 2 screen protectors. The fingerprint sensor worked with the film, but didn't work with the tempered-glass.
Screenshot_20190228-141423_Samsung Internet.jpg

ill be copping a white dome glass eventually... but joint is like 50 smh...but i heard its the best out there and only glass joint that works with the fingerprint scanner...

white dome is really good, have it on my Note

Can it be removed?

I've considered this but the application process looks wayy harder than any screen protector application process should be, I don't want glue getting all over the phone and especially into the speakers and ports, and I've seen the spiderwebbing issues

Back
Top Bottom