• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the blue. I wish it was a deeper blue but I didn't wanna go with plain old black. Can't wait for my case to come in though; this thing attracts fingerprints like CRAZY.

IMG_1428-01.jpeg

Dope, I got prism white but that blue looks like the best color it comes in

I got the blue. I wish it was a deeper blue but I didn't wanna go with plain old black. Can't wait for my case to come in though; this thing attracts fingerprints like CRAZY.

IMG_1428-01.jpeg

Ya the blue is lighter than I thought. I don't like it that much tbh. But it's all good still going to keep it. Just disappointing cuz I loved my s7 in gold s8 in orchid gray and this blue is meh

Updated my music library in iTunes and the old covers are still showing up in my Samsung Music player. Anyone found a way around that?

Loving this S10 thus far.

I do have one gripe though..

For all of the talk on how dope the battery is on the S10+ the battery on this S10 is underwhelming.

Honestly not seeing much of a difference between this and how long my S8 was lasting throughout the day.

Def think the S10+ is the better cop now because of it.

They've been doing different battery sizes for years now. The biggest displays always get the best batteries.

Loving this S10 thus far.

I do have one gripe though..

For all of the talk on how dope the battery is on the S10+ the battery on this S10 is underwhelming.

Honestly not seeing much of a difference between this and how long my S8 was lasting throughout the day.

Def think the S10+ is the better cop now because of it.

Turn on power saving mode and see if you notice a performance difference.

I accidentally had Power Saving on for the battery stats I posted the other day. I didn't even notice :lol:

They've been doing different battery sizes for years now. The biggest displays always get the best batteries.

It's been like this since like the S6/S6 Edge; the complaint about there being a difference is valid but way too late :lol:

Crazy to think the s10+ can have 8 up to 12 gb of ram! I prolly need 6.

I gave up on accurate album art for my music. I have well over 10,000 songs in my Google play music; I'm not sorting through all that

^ i dont know why android cant get it right with the box art smh... its all good though... love my s10... will be getting my white dome in tomorrow... im kinda nervous about the installation lol

Try this: https://www.blisshq.com/

I have never used it. But on my server I run apps like filebot to organize my TV Shows and Movies. I stopped storing music since streaming but it looks like ti works.

Back
Top Bottom