• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Fedex dropped mine off yesterday. Dude rang the doorbell. When I opened it my box was on the ground and he was about 15 feet from my door. Said he saw me through my window and signed it for me :rofl:
Lazy bastard. That's $1K+ on the ground.

FINNNNALY!!!!!

Next time, it's getting shipped to Sprint. I don't give a damn if I have to wait one more day. I trust my neighbors and all, but the package was obviously a phone.
20190319_195257.jpg

That crease I'm seeing in the Galaxy fold looks nasty. I hope they fix that before it comes out

That crease I'm seeing in the Galaxy fold looks nasty. I hope they fix that before it comes out
I'd rather that it would fold in itself rather than create outward. Honestly, they should have just refined it a bit more for maybe one more year. The S10-series was enough of a headline to keep everyone's eyes on them.

I'd rather that it would fold in itself rather than create outward. Honestly, they should have just refined it a bit more for maybe one more year. The S10-series was enough of a headline to keep everyone's eyes on them.

Yeah. It's just that with tech companies, they want to get ahead of the pack to release a technology first so they can have that claim

Yeah. It's just that with tech companies, they want to get ahead of the pack to release a technology first so they can have that claim
That's true, it's more to a make a statement rather than "perfected" device.

Finally brought all of my stuff over from my S8+ via Smartswitch. Had to complete my activation beforehand. I was amazed how easy the process was, we have come along way. Anways, homescreen...for now:
Screenshot_20190321-021307_One UI Home.jpg

PS: It's crazy how zippy this device is compared to my s8+. I don't know if that's a bad or good thing considering that Galaxy phones are known for their slow-down after a while.

^ yes i use the gestures... at first i didnt like it but i quickly got used to it... i like the navigation bar and had the ability to hide it on the s8 but bring it back up when i needed it... cant do that here with the s10 so just got rid of it completely... i dont like the navigation bar on full screen apps

For all you with these super powerful Droid phones. What computer/laptop & os do you find as the sidekick to your phone? Does it wind up being Droid exclusively? I imagine MS works well, but not as much as the one being the one designed for it. Would Apple simply be a laughable suggestion? The only brand I see being used with Apple aside from Apple is Beats, honestly.

For all you with these super powerful Droid phones. What computer/laptop & os do you find as the sidekick to your phone? Does it wind up being Droid exclusively? I imagine MS works well, but not as much as the one being the one designed for it. Would Apple simply be a laughable suggestion? The only brand I see being used with Apple aside from Apple is Beats, honestly.

Please don't call Android "Droid" my g, that's some 2012 **** in the worst way :lol:

Yeah, I'd imagine that the majority use Windows mostly because it's just the most common OS for a computer to have.

There is no OS built to pair well with Android unless you mean Chrome OS, and that's really not much different than attaching your Google account to your laptop that runs anything else.

Apple wouldn't be a laughable suggestion at all, you'd just run into really minor difficulties if you want to do more elaborate things to your phone like push ADB commands (few people get anywhere near this deep with their phones anymore in 2019.)
Otherwise it's not too different to getting a laptop that runs Windows or Linux or whatever. Modern mid and high-end Android phones don't really need a sidekick.

^ same here... i rarely use my phone with my computer so it being a mac doesnt matter... the only time i would use my computer is to transfer my files to a new phone but i dont need that with samsung switch... i would prally only use my computer with my phone when using the wifi via tether on my phone but thats rare

Back
Top Bottom