• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone link me to the best rom to flash on a htc hd2 ???

i tried the cyanogenmod gingerbread 2.3 and its wonderfrul...

but...
the wi-fi and data doesnt work, and theres no market, and the phone dialer is half the screen.... its like the screen is too big for it...

help finding a "everything included" rom ? i dont want dual boot or anything fancy

can someone link me to the best rom to flash on a htc hd2 ???

i tried the cyanogenmod gingerbread 2.3 and its wonderfrul...

but...
the wi-fi and data doesnt work, and theres no market, and the phone dialer is half the screen.... its like the screen is too big for it...

help finding a "everything included" rom ? i dont want dual boot or anything fancy

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif]

Update: A couple of things have been pointed out, one it absolutely looks like there is a front facing camera present. Secondly, you can clearly see the Samsung etched logo on the back of the device. Most important, it seemingly retains the same form factor as the original Sidekick, happy face! This device is running Android 2.2.1.

Just three-seconds after we posted word of the upcoming Sidekick 4G being manufactured by Samsung, in the wild images hit our inbox! Oh how we love in the wild images and we are hopeful that our ninjas can send in a few more images of the homescreen and give us a good look at any possible Sidekick-only Android skin. Until then, just enjoy the pics!
[/font]

thirdphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

firstphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

secondphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

fourthphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

I kinda like this joint......i know ninjahood is mad about the pics, but fapping at the pics at the same time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif]

Update: A couple of things have been pointed out, one it absolutely looks like there is a front facing camera present. Secondly, you can clearly see the Samsung etched logo on the back of the device. Most important, it seemingly retains the same form factor as the original Sidekick, happy face! This device is running Android 2.2.1.

Just three-seconds after we posted word of the upcoming Sidekick 4G being manufactured by Samsung, in the wild images hit our inbox! Oh how we love in the wild images and we are hopeful that our ninjas can send in a few more images of the homescreen and give us a good look at any possible Sidekick-only Android skin. Until then, just enjoy the pics!
[/font]

thirdphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

firstphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

secondphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

fourthphotowtmk-210x140.jpg

I kinda like this joint......i know ninjahood is mad about the pics, but fapping at the pics at the same time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, I 'm going to finally take some time this weekend  to root my EVO. I've read countless post over the past few months, and still can't decide what method to use. I want to use Unrevoked (seems the easiest), but I've read about some people experiencing problems after using it. I also found this on android central as a recommended method. My question to those of you who have rooted, what method did you use? I know this question comes up a lot in here, but I'm looking for the best/easiest way to do this. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

The link from AC says 2.1, so is it the same for 2.2?

Ok, I 'm going to finally take some time this weekend  to root my EVO. I've read countless post over the past few months, and still can't decide what method to use. I want to use Unrevoked (seems the easiest), but I've read about some people experiencing problems after using it. I also found this on android central as a recommended method. My question to those of you who have rooted, what method did you use? I know this question comes up a lot in here, but I'm looking for the best/easiest way to do this. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

The link from AC says 2.1, so is it the same for 2.2?

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]denim fl0w x Raadius[/h1]
clockr
icons by Raadius except for ipod nano
adw launcher
MIUI Gingersuave theme

5396239122_27c5c5c40c.jpg

[h1]indoors from da rain[/h1]
rainy window wall
MIUI gladware mixed theme
mclock with custom colour