• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iMessage is about the only thing I like on my work phone. It's so fluid but the phone is so annoying and restricting.

Anyone ever get the OnePlus 8 5g? Thinking of copping as a backup. Snapdragon 865 under 200 is not bad.

I got it when it first came out and was really happy with it. My only gripe was no headphone jack because my car doesn't have Bluetooth.

Besides that I had no issues. The interstellar glow color is really nice as well

Most of the popular Android messaging apps have the feature. I'm surprised iMessage doesn't have it.

Well we all know iMessage will have it in two years and people will act like Apple invented it.

In any case, iMessage still blows everything out of the water.

This Pixel is flames though. I haven’t used it for much but it does seem ver accessible. I like my personal phone to be small though (iPhone 13 mini)

Textra does that too. I'm trying out Google Messages as a long time Textra lover. It's solid. I like replying on my Chromebook for sure. But I miss some of the Textra customizing

just need the standard s22 to have 1440p screen and thats a day one cop... if not ill stick with my s10 lol

Question for yall on tmobile is the note 8 really going to stop working on the network at the end of this year 2021?

LTE getting shut off I thought i had until June

I need a fold with a built in s-pen
5653EB7C-BEDC-4919-BE90-777D7111247A.jpeg

Spigen dropped a fire case with pen slot. Best case for the fold imo…it’s on Amazon for $45

Anyone have recommendations on a fast charging power brick? The two I own basically went out on me this morning.

Back
Top Bottom