• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dudes out here talking about they gotta get an iPhone bc they can't text girls and the bubble appear green on her phone. I can't believe it. Granted dude was in high school but it's such a silly concept. Apple definitely created a "you can't sit with us" vibe with that. Only thing i hate is how it ruins group messages by quoting an entire message.

it seems like people stick to iphone strictly because of iMessage and facetime

Been sayin this for years. If it wasn't for iMessage there'd be a lot more folks with Samsung phones. iPhone's biggest selling point is that no one wants to be the one person in the crew with green bubbles. Honestly from a business standpoint I'm quite impressed with how Apple managed to create a class system with text bubbles. **** is gangster :lol:

Been sayin this for years. If it wasn't for iMessage there'd be a lot more folks with Samsung phones. iPhone's biggest selling point is that no one wants to be the one person in the crew with green bubbles. Honestly from a business standpoint I'm quite impressed with how Apple managed to create a class system with text bubbles. **** is gangster :lol:

It is amazing how serious people take it.

I just hate it get a text message everytime someone likes a message I send.

They were actually going to release it for Android back in 2013. They were afraid Google was going to buy WhatsApp and dominate the messenger space. Facebook ended up buying it so they didn't.

The judgmental stuff clearly is wack but iMessage functions better across the board and does everything for you.

You don’t have to tell people to download another app (or apps) to get the video, gif, or whatever in original size/quality amongst many other things. Everything is baked in and working flawlessly. And when you switch to android this becomes obvious very quickly.

Don’t get it twisted. We all know that android is better pound for pound but when it comes to actual phone use the iPhone is in a league of it’s own.

The judgmental stuff clearly is wack but iMessage functions better across the board and does everything for you.

You don’t have to tell people to download another app (or apps) to get the video, gif, or whatever in original size/quality amongst many other things. Everything is baked in and working flawlessly. And when you switch to android this becomes obvious very quickly.

Don’t get it twisted. We all know that android is better pound for pound but when it comes to actual phone use the iPhone is in a league of it’s own.
I won't argue that imessage is dope. Honestly had it come to Android it would be the #1 messaging software without question.

I still don't even understand why videos from iphone to andoid sent via text end up looking like a it was shot on a nokia

I won't argue that imessage is dope. Honestly had it come to Android it would be the #1 messaging software without question.

I still don't even understand why videos from iphone to andoid sent via text end up looking like a it was shot on a nokia
Android uses SMS/MMS

iMessage uses data.

Google/Android basically killed itself by not being the first company to implement that

But fragmentation made it basically impossible

Android's biggest strength is also it's biggest weakness

When it comes to messaging (a phones most important use) Android phones are basically Ferrari's with a 1992 Honda Civic hatchback engine under the hood

Android uses SMS/MMS

iMessage uses data.

Google/Android basically killed itself by not being the first company to implement that

But fragmentation made it basically impossible

Android's biggest strength is also it's biggest weakness

When it comes to messaging (a phones most important use) Android phones are basically Ferrari's with a 1992 Honda Civic hatchback engine under the hood

Is there no way to course correct for Android? I thought I read a while back that Android was getting a real time messaging system. I believe it's already in use on my note. I know certain users get blue text etc.

Is there no way to course correct for Android? I thought I read a while back that Android was getting a real time messaging system. I believe it's already in use on my note. I know certain users get blue text etc.
RCS was supposed to be the big change but due to carriers and Android having so many different manufacturers and phones it never took off.

The problem is you can get a $50 Alcatel Android phone from Walmart that'll never receive updates and that in turn hurts what Samsung, Google, and others are trying to do with the platform on a larger level.

Samsung at this point is bigger than Android. I can see them leaving Android in the next few years and using their TIZEN os and basically mimic what Apple has been doing.

Back
Top Bottom