Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it worth it to upgrade from a Note 10 plus (non 5g version) to an S22 ultra

I haven't been following up with phones and etc but mine still works and I have no issues with the battery.

I'm currently using 400 gigs and about 6gbs of ram used as well.

No issues with burn in or battery either. Not sure if it's worth it to still use this or trade it in a year for the next Note version which I'll get even less for my phone

Is it worth it to upgrade from a Note 10 plus (non 5g version) to an S22 ultra

I haven't been following up with phones and etc but mine still works and I have no issues with the battery.

I'm currently using 400 gigs and about 6gbs of ram used as well.

No issues with burn in or battery either. Not sure if it's worth it to still use this or trade it in a year for the next Note version which I'll get even less for my phone

Based off of what you said - no I don’t think so.

Screen byke 😊
How much are screen repairs running nowadays? Lol. First time ive had a cracked screen in long time lol
D472FE27-69E1-438C-8E60-E488FA9AED68.jpeg

When I went to get my screen fixed I played around with the Fold and it was cool. Just didn't like the outside screen. If they make it wider, I'm in.

Rumors say that the fold 4 will have a built in s pen. I wonder if it will work on the front screen.
Was gonna trade in my fold 3 for the ultra but the trade in price was only 900. Bet I can get that same 900 when fold 4 drops so I'm gonna wait.

Anyone else have any issues with apps not working or going very slow on wifi? I have a wifi 6 router and pretty decent internet... everything else moves much faster on wifi.

just like my hairline.....
ride that thing out!!!!
You could maybe put a Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector or any with the glue that cures with the UV thing on it if you're gonna ride it out and are afraid it could further crack. That's what I ended up doing when my Note 9 cracked similarly. The cracks were still visible, but I think the glue kind of filled in the cracks a bit and held things together, and I didn't have to feel the cracks.

mine is currently chillin at home.. too bad i couldnt ship it to the office. :smh:

Has an S-pen, right? That fits in the phone, right? I've heard different things so just checking.

-foe
20220222_154323.jpg

S Pen is in the same slot as the note 20.

Just off taking it out of the box this thing feels heavier than the note 20. I gotta go get my kids so it's gonna take me a while before I get to play with this thing and the new watch.

Samsung still doing the curved screen? For some reason I thought they were getting away from them.

Back
Top Bottom