• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where'd you guys that got yours already order from? Samsung? I got mine from Verizon and I don't think they will be here til the 26th

If only there was some sort of search engine in this global network we call the internet to find more information.
The pompous pretentiousness in "GoOgLe iT" is so thick.

Have you ever asked a question on here? Should have googled it. 👍

Like I said, I got mixed results last time I inquired. Ask someone who actually has one in their hand and the only thing I have to worry about are people online who have a problem that the person I'm talking to doesn't have, but those people are everywhere anyways.

-foe

So are we just not getting the white and blacks? Those and the white and navys and I'm happy.
If only there was a search engine in this global network we call the internet to find more information.
Just looked up the resale on these.

Bruh!

Had no idea! These were widely available for months after release.

Forget I asked...should have doubled when I had the chance
How much?
If only there was a search engine in this global network we call the internet to find more information.
Is the sale in store only?

-foe

Definitely thinking about heading into AT&T to see about trading in this Note 20 for an S22. I use this S-Pen all the time, and having a smaller Galaxy w/ an s-pen that is housed in the phone would be much better. I have a few questions about the functionality of the S22's S-Pen compared to my Note, but there's a search engine in this global network we call the internet to find more information. Conversations are only for comments & shared opinions & likes, not questions. 👍

-foe

Y'all got bruh HOT :rofl:
Not even. I just hate "GoOgLe iT" like we don't all sit around and ask questions CONSTANTLY. We were having a shoe conversation yesterday in a FB sports group I'm in. I had mentioned that the Barkley 2 was the top selling basketball shoe of that year, overtaking a streak that was held by Jordans. Someone in the conversation asked "What year that was?" No part of me thought "Google it. That's pretty simple." I answered, we continued with the convo, done and done.

-foe

Definitely thinking about heading into AT&T to see about trading in this Note 20 for an S22. I use this S-Pen all the time, and having a smaller Galaxy w/ an s-pen that is housed in the phone would be much better. I have a few questions about the functionality of the S22's S-Pen compared to my Note, but there's a search engine in this global network we call the internet to find more information. Conversations are only for comments & shared opinions & likes, not questions. 👍

-foe
Agreed. I love my Note 20 ultra but would much prefer if it were slightly smaller..

Been rocking my S21 Ultra raw for the last 4 days or so. It feels a lil weird without the case and harder to hold.

Back
Top Bottom