• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Pixel 6 Pro wasn't the most difficult to hold phone I've ever handled, I'd rock no case. It's so damn slippery

Sold my Galaxy Tab S8 a while back because it's too much tablet for the little amount of time that I use it. Still have moments I need a tablet, and wanted a cheaper one, had the S7 FE, S6 lite, Lenovo Tab p11 plus. S6 was too laggy at times, p11 was actually good, better than I thought it would be but ended up with a 9th gen iPad. Man if there's anything Apple gets right it's the iPad. For the price I don't think you can beat it, the "lower end" previous gen model felt about as smooth as the S8. Cheap enough if I don't use it a few days I don't feel bad.

Screenshot_20230127-173711_Chrome~2.jpg

I feel like the Z Fold 5 this year is gonna be almost the same as the 4 and 3. I hope I'm wrong tho and they put bigger screens, batteries, or something

I feel like they mailed it in this year to save money on manufacturing costs. In a world today where everyone is being more strict with spending and people generally keeping their phone for a longer period of time, I believe that it's going to be challenging selling phones. Overall phones sales have dipped worldwide, so I see every company struggling, even Apple.

i was going to trade my s21 plus and then saw i was only getting $290. trade in is terrible. ended up trading my note 10plus that has been sitting in the box for $270

I cant update even if I wanted to because I have the two year plan on my s22...regardless I dont see the purpose in copping... still disappointed they got rid of 1440p screen on the regular galaxy and the plus... have no desire to ever cop an ultra cuz I dont like brick phones

I want smaller. I got this Note 20 Ultra when it first came out, thinking it'd be nice to have a damn widescreen TV in my pocket for watching stuff, and a pen.

Completely over it. Still want something fast, but definitely need smaller.

Samsung took a page out of Apple's book. The S23 Ultra features are weak, practically the same as the S22. Also, the upgrade incentives and price is not bueno so Def not worth the upgrade. I'll stick with the S22 Ultra for a while.

Back
Top Bottom