• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not sure on the trade in value of an iphone because I never owned one... the only phones Ive had for androids are HTC and galaxy phones... every time I trade my old galaxy for the newer one I always get great trade in value... I got the s22 in September and traded in my s10...maybe it was the promotion for verizon and it was a few months old but it was a free phone and I didnt have to pay out of pocket and was just a straight up swap... but when the s22 released early in the year my trade in for the s10 was good... I think I would have to pay just 275 to buy the s22 with the trade in... good thing I waited

gsmarena_014.jpg

gsmarena_015.jpg
gsmarena_016.jpg
gsmarena_017.jpg
Screenshot_20221217_042230_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221217_042244_Chrome.jpg

I stopped updating my S20 because I feel the new updates will slow it down.

My S20 is still going strong and love the fact it has MST which I use alot and the newer Samsung phones don't have it

The next 3 years of Google's roadmap for the Pixel leaked.
Pixel 9/10 gonna have 3 or 4 different models like Apple does.
I'm definitely intrigued with that.

Pixel in 2023​

• Pixel 7a: Lynx
  • Pixel 8 and 8 Pro: Shiba and Husky
  • Pixel Fold: Felix

Pixel in 2024​

• Pixel 8a: Akita
  • Pixel 9: No codename, curiously
  • 6.3-inch Pixel 9 Pro: Caiman
  • 6.7-inch Pixel 9 Pro: Komodo
  • Pixel foldable follow-up

Pixel in 2025​

• Smaller Pixel 10
  • Larger Pixel 10 or flip-style foldable
  • Smaller Pixel 10 Pro
  • Larger Pixel 10 Pro
  • Pixel foldable follow-up

Wish I would have waited til now to jump to Pixels with the 7 Pro rather than last year's 6 Pro. The kinks are worked out but the battery could be better. Glad they improved across the board though.

Wish I would have waited til now to jump to Pixels with the 7 Pro rather than last year's 6 Pro. The kinks are worked out but the battery could be better. Glad they improved across the board though.
Same boat, hate more that the trade in value is low trying to get the newer one.

Safe to say, the reason why smartphones have become stale and not making huge leaps is because of the decrease in competition. LG, HTC, sony, etc were pushing the envelope and forcing samsung and apple to make better products when they were selling phones.

Back
Top Bottom