Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pocket casts always.

Waiting for this pixel 8 pro to drop so I can upgrade the 6pro. Rumors are a free pixel watch 2. If you get the eight pro through Google, I'll probably see what trade offers T-Mobile has. I don't really need to watch

I use the app so this saddens me.

Not sure if you read the article, but the functional changes that we'll get when it's part of the YouTube Music app at least sound promising to me.

Hopefully it doesn't add many extra steps to the simple desire to open an app and listen to a podcast though.

Got my joints from easy skinz. I like it. Main thing l was looking for was a reputable brand that makes pieces to cover the sides.
Even after the getting the absolute thinnest case, it still felt to big.
Recommended.
20231005_143412.jpg
20231005_143527.jpg

Does anyone use magnet strips on the phone for mounting purposes? If so is it safe or not? I got one for my s23 ultra

Just learned you can use gestures and buttons at the same time. There's a module in goodlock called one hand operation+. So clutch.

Still getting mine set up in all of that but the pixel 8 Pro is amazing so far. The screen is bright. The size is great. It's comfortable. I haven't really started playing with some of the AI features which are some of the big draws in the photos and video. My biggest issue was bad reception and signal on my 6 Pro so hopefully that gets fixed with this one with just a different phone and modem but so far so good

Xiaomi is retiring MIUI after 13 long years and replacing it with a brand new OS​

HyperOS will cater to Xiaomi's wide range of products beyond just smartphones.

Back
Top Bottom