Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also a Samsung or bust guy.

Not doing the folds yet tho. Still too rich for my blood.

I have been debating trading in my S6 Lite tab for a S9 FE.

I have the S8 ultra as well but I like having a small capable tab next to my bed for reading. My S6 lite is a lil slow for sure.

Android is not winning the messaging wars with iMessage.

OEMS need to push the folds heavily and price them competitively if they want people to switch from iPhones in the US.

A phone that doubles as a tablet kills two birds with one stone.

That was the main reason I bought an iPhone back in the day. I didn't want to carry an ipod and a phone at the same time.

the only thing that made me shy away from these fold/flip phones are the ridiculous prices. so no, I'll rather bring 2 devices for 1/4 or 1/3 the price of these fold phones. not spending a lot of money for 1 device that would be a thing of the past in a year or 2.

iMessage is only the main messaging in the US, at least from what I read in a bunch of tech sites.
When I lived abroad it was WhatsApp, Line and others.
I could care less as long as I can communicate with those I need to.

What happens on Android when you don’t have service/bars though? Can the SMS be sent through Wi-Fi? Or are you just out of luck?

What happens on Android when you don’t have service/bars though? Can the SMS be sent through Wi-Fi? Or are you just out of luck?
Mine is set to send through Wi-Fi, and then when I have no service and no Wi-Fi, it says 'Unable to send due to lack of connection.' So I click on it and there's an option to delete the message or send when connection is established.

Mine is set to send through Wi-Fi, and then when I have no service and no Wi-Fi, it says 'Unable to send due to lack of connection.' So I click on it and there's an option to delete the message or send when connection is established.

Is this a feature on all flagship Android phones?

Yeah the AI editing additions are really impressive so far.

I've had zero complaints, phone has been amazing.

As a long time android user that switched to iphone last year for the 1st time since 2011, Ill say iphone is still missing alot of basic functionalities. In regards to messaging on iphone, did you know you cant search an individual contacts messages.? For example, sometimes I need to reference a text someone sent a few months ago. But instead of being able to search within that specific contacts messaages, Ill have to search every contacts messages and get everyones results. Thats like wanting to search amazon for a product but getting results like a google search. There are so many basic functionalities missing from iphone. Its trash!!!

As a long time android user that switched to iphone last year for the 1st time since 2011, Ill say iphone is still missing alot of basic functionalities. In regards to messaging on iphone, did you know you cant search an individual contacts messages.? For example, sometimes I need to reference a text someone sent a few months ago. But instead of being able to search within that specific contacts messaages, Ill have to search every contacts messages and get everyones results. Thats like wanting to search amazon for a product but getting results like a google search. There are so many basic functionalities missing from iphone. Its trash!!!
Simple little things like this that Google, Samsung etc should point out in their advertising but they don't.

iPhones are inferior but Apple is good at marketing

That is an incredible thing to have when you need it but how often does the average person need it? That is probably why. Apple been like that.

Back
Top Bottom